Changing colors of different strings

Hey so I'm colorblind and I'm wondering if there is a way to mod the game, so I can change a certain string color to my liking, like changing the textures, like changing the G string to white (along with the notes on the G string in gameplay) or something, While the in game Colorblind mode does help me out it isn't flawless. - Racer X

dang that's too bad, it would be nice if the devs implemented being able to choose your own color for each string in game like off a color wheel. or being able to change the shape of the notes on the note highway for certain strings, just something to identify it better when im sight reading rocksmith, string height helps a little but it could be better.  It's mostly the A string and G string I mix up when the scroll speed is fast.-Racer X

• Administrator

@@RacerX2000 i know they are aware their system isn't perfect and it wouldn't be unlikely to see this correcte in a next RS iteration but probably not in this game sadly.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy