How to add custom songs on Mac

Wepeel

• 2 years later...

Hi. How could I diagnose an issue with with rocksmith no seeing my cdlc?

I've purchased Rocksmith 2012 The Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock song.

I've put the song in ~/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Rocksmith2014/dlc/ directory by name Akihiro-Honda_Quiets-Theme_v1_m.psarc

I've installed patch and it shown no errors.

I've ran rocksmith, but don't see this song.

My rocksmith version is Build #364775.

My mac version is 10.12.

Thank you.

---------------

Update.

Got it working too.

Probably need to add to first post that you have to put dynamic libs in rocksmith directory.

Hi.

Just bought my first macbook pro os sierra 10.12 and got the cdlc to work but i just cant get that rstoolkit to open so that i could convert songs for mac, nothing happens on the old toolkit and the new one says that  mono needs to be higher than 2.8.

i have installed new mono. 

i just downloaded and installed this mono again

The latest Mono release is: 4.6 Service Release 0.1 (4.6.1.5)

and then i downloaded  again the older one toolkit, nothing happens :

Last login: Mon Nov  7 17:49:18 on ttys000
Mikko-MacBook-Pro:~ mikko$ /Users/mikko/Downloads/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit.app/Contents/MacOS/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit ; exit;
ln: ./RocksmithCustomSongToolkit: File exists
/Users/mikko/Downloads/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit.app/Contents/MacOS/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit: line 35: ./bin/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit: No such file or directory
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Prosessi valmis]

and the new one :

Latest release build - 2.7.0.0 (rev 6d0cdeda)

Last login: Mon Nov  7 17:53:39 on ttys001
Mikko-MacBook-Pro:~ mikko$ /Users/mikko/Downloads/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit\ 2.app/Contents/MacOS/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit ; exit;
/Users/mikko/Downloads/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit 2.app/Contents/MacOS/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit: line 38: mono: command not found

same result nothing starts..

sorry im a mac noob

i just downloaded and installed this mono again The latest Mono release is: 4.6 Service Release 0.1 (4.6.1.5)

and then i downloaded again the older one toolkit, nothing happens :

Last login: Mon Nov 7 17:49:18 on ttys000

Mikko-MacBook-Pro:~ mikko$ /Users/mikko/Downloads/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit.app/Contents/MacOS/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit ; exit;

ln: ./RocksmithCustomSongToolkit: File exists

/Users/mikko/Downloads/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit.app/Contents/MacOS/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit: line 35: ./bin/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit: No such file or directory

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Prosessi valmis]

and the new one :

Latest release build - 2.7.0.0 (rev 6d0cdeda)

Last login: Mon Nov 7 17:53:39 on ttys001

Mikko-MacBook-Pro:~ mikko$ /Users/mikko/Downloads/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit\ 2.app/Contents/MacOS/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit ; exit;

/Users/mikko/Downloads/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit 2.app/Contents/MacOS/RocksmithCustomSongToolkit: line 38: mono: command not found

same result nothing starts..

sorry im a mac noob

• Like 1