TheHusky's workshop

TheHusky

Since this community has given me so many of AWESOME AWESOME CDLC I decided to at least try my best and give it something in return. This post will be used to announce my work in progress. Im hoping I'll do more than one song :)

I'll mainly be focusing on Lead guitar & Vocals. To get myself started, i won't use any Dynamic Difficulty JUST YET! I gotta learn the ropes of making of CDLC first!

On the same note, i won't be taking requests for now as I will focus on getting rest of the songs I adore into this game! (and hopefully there are some other people who will like them back).

TL;DR: Bear with me, just a starter. First songs are gonna be basic, I hope u like them.

I've been playing my lovely Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (yes, the bundle guitar) since December of 2013. So far I've been more than enjoying the ride and i love playing.

If you're reading this and you make custom DLC, thank you as i enjoy getting CDLC!

Okay time to start this!

Im starting off my "career" with a nice song called:

Artist: Lordi

Song: Hard Rock Hallelujah

Album: The Arockalypse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGe8qID9gSs

Progress so far?

I have managed to get the lyrics working good with the timeline in Editor on Fire! The Lead guitar notes are all mapped out. All I'm missing is notes to the guitar solo. There are two of those and that's what ill work on. After that its just compile, test and release if its okay!

EDIT 1: PROGRESS!! I have managed to compile the notes i have (lead guitar, lyrics minus 2 solos)  and played a round of it in game. Synced up nicely (was a big problem messed around for a day with it). Onwards to getting solos in the track!

EDIT 2: Finally got my s*** together and finished this CDLC!! You can get it here : 

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/hard-rock-hallelujah-r2456

FINISHED

I've been playing my lovely Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (yes, the bundle guitar) since December of 2013. So far I've been more than enjoying the ride and i love playing.

If you're reading this and you make custom DLC, thank you as i enjoy getting CDLC!

Wanted to make a new entry about a new project, didnt want to make it look like im working on it for a year.

• 10 months later...

Project #2

Its been a hell of a time since i last posted here. (almost a year) I concentrated on playing the guitar more than on making any sort of CDLC. Recently i decided to make few more CDLC since its a nice project and it takes up a bit of a free time. I canceled my previous one, Sister Christian, and went on to a different one.

Artist: The Last Goodbye

Song: Pictures of you

Album: Poison Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7QWZBiNTMc

Progress so far?

So far i charted out the chorus parts and they seem fine. I need to fix 2 big things. Slide section, palm mutes section and one section that i dont know what to do with just yet  :)

After i chart that out i plan on making lyrics for it. There's probably not gonna be any rhythm / bass charts. Sorry peeps! I'll edit this post with updates if necessary.

The project is now finished, you can get it here:

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/pictures-of-you-r12297

FINISHED

Project #3

Since i got me quite a bit of free time i decided to do two projects at the same time. This way i can work on something else if I encounter a dead end in the previous one ;)

Artist: Quarterflash

Song: Harden my Heart

Album: Poison Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqeKV2UYq1Q

Progress so far?

For now i only have the starting section synced up and working its gonna be a lot of work since its all over the place but i plan on making it happen. There is also a tricky tone that ill just probably end up requesting on the site. I also plan on making lyrics.

For starter there is not gonna be any rhythm / bass charts. Sorry peeps! I'll edit this post with updates if necessary.

• 6 months later...

I know i got a lot of unfinished projects (which is very bad). Which is why Im doing another one on the side xD

Im tabbing Bartek's version of a True Survivor by David Hassellhoff. I'll see how far i get but no promises. Gotta work on previous stuff at some point as well. Just need to get good at syncing and then  the projects are gonna fly :3

• 4 months later...

Im working on The BossHoss - Dos Bros, bass version. Since its not actually a bass its a baritone i think you need to go an octave higher from bass ? And then put the pedal effect to it. Which brings me to why im posting this. I need a custom tone for my CDLC. I have no bloody idea how to make one. I included my best  tone (but super bad) attempt at re-creating the baritone effect. If anyone could help me get the right tone for this, id be grateful. Ofc you'd get a special mention!

Here's the link!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwNJnLgzthiJT3h1NFY0UjJ1VEk