I have problems accessing the customsforge site.

JimmyBob

Question

I started having this problem about a month or two ago and it can be quite irritating. Most of the time, there is just a long wait time (around 2 minutes) for both the forums and the ignition, but my main problem is when I can't access the site for sometimes 5 minutes to even half an hour. When I can't access the site, I get this page. I live in Estonia if that helps. If there is any other info needed feel free to ask. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

this happens to me as well, it takes ages to load and displays that page. Normally it is fixed by refreshing the page. Also what browser are you using apparently there are issues with internet explorer and edge. Chrome or Firefox are recommended.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

any extensions/addons?

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

I have ad block as well. They are probably doing maintenance or something. If it was an actual 523 the site would be completely down and wouldn't be back when you refresh it.

just checked their twitter.We are looking into server issue that makes the site slow and gives error. We'll keep you noticed when things go back to normal! -FK

• Like 1