Soilmans' World of Amazing Customs

Soilman

Soilman is back.....................................

Huge thanks to hdnsmbt, for helping bulk upload my customs. 

If it wasn't for his help, they probably wouldn't be on here for a long time.

Now I can spend my time making more customs, any requests?

RS2014 All Customs link

https://mega.co.nz/#F!5kIzjBKD!DiVuDA2N9wMzmupUJwx0NQ

ROCK ON!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6c0y9Zeofzk/TsRbxEHxrZI/AAAAAAAABbA/7dwV-vSMPqg/s1600/steel_panther_nude.jpg

---------DISCLAIMER----------

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976; Allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright stature that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor or fair use. No copyright infringement intended. If any content under my posts are infringing on any copyrights you hold, please email cyber_soilman16@hotmail.com and that post will be investigated and removed promptly.

• Like 5

'Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life'

Ludwig van Beethoven

pop-up problems are resolved.....conflicts between windows mobile and the chat option of the website.

No worries, all sorted now and loving this site :)

Ludwig van Beethoven

For all those wanting to download my customs before they get onto the database, check out my mega site link on the first post. I'm eventually getting round to uploading all the old ones.........

Ludwig van Beethoven

Customs are online guys, again with much thanks to hdnsmbt for working with me to get them online.

Ludwig van Beethoven

Right on thanks for the mass upload. Would love to see some of the mellow Sabbath and ozzy since you are asking for requests.

Sabbath - Behind the wall of sleep , Into the void , Laguna Sunrise , Orchid , Solitude

Ozzy - Killer of Giants , you cant kill rock and roll, Revelation , Diary of a madman , little dolls , Mama Im coming home etc,, So much good ozzy out there to be done.

Harry chapin cats in the cradle , There are a few I can think of off top of my head.

• Like 1

I do love my ozzy, been thinking about some Dio aswell, I will see what tabs I can get for your requests and see what I can do with some of them thanks :)

• Like 1

Ludwig van Beethoven

• 2 weeks later...