100% glitch?

Neptune45

Question

9 answers to this question

It is actually quite easy to fix CDLC that have the 100% bug.

Here's all you have to do:

1.  Download the beta version of the toolkit.

2.  Extract the toolkit to a folder.

3.  Drag and drop the corrupt CDLC file on top of remastered.exe.bat which is one of the files in the toolkit.

It says the file is fixed.  (I just did it so I haven't tested the file yet though.)

A couple suggestions I have before doing the fix:

-- Right after downloading the toolkit zip file, right click and select properties of the file and click "Unblock".

-- After you extract the toolkit, right click on RocksmithToolkitGUI.exe and select Run As Administrator.  Then when the configuration comes up I just click "Close" and accept the defaults.  I found that if I don't run it as Administrator the first time then it can't create the configuration file.

It is actually quite easy to fix CDLC that have the 100% bug.

Here's all you have to do:

1.  Download the beta version of the toolkit.

2.  Extract the toolkit to a folder.

3.  Drag and drop the corrupt CDLC file on top of remastered.exe.bat which is one of the files in the toolkit.

It says the file is fixed.  (I just did it so I haven't tested the file yet though.)

A couple suggestions I have before doing the fix:

-- Right after downloading the toolkit zip file, right click and select properties of the file and click "Unblock".

-- After you extract the toolkit, right click on RocksmithToolkitGUI.exe and select Run As Administrator.  Then when the configuration comes up I just click "Close" and accept the defaults.  I found that if I don't run it as Administrator the first time then it can't create the configuration file.

Thanks man I got it, but I found a new problem. I ran the wrong batch and got my cdlc stats reset, so I tried to restore them using the -ren batch but some songs wont convert. It says that the file is not found even though its right there. Why do you think this happened?

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

important for not reset the stats is to use the remastered.exe-pre batch. If you're using the remastered.exe batch it will create a new arr-id which means it will create a new version (and reset stats). Since every new version also will have it's own leaderboard, so if everyone just uses the remastered.exe batch for his cdlcs this also will destroy the shared leaderboards!!!

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I should post this also in the other thread again

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png