Create My First CDLC i have a question (mac if change something)

wagonmike

Question

hi i  try to learn how to make cdlc ..... con mac

but my guitar pro file start at the guitar begin, but in the song the guitar start around 6.5 sec

and when i import my GP file  it start at the begening of the song...

p.s sorry for my english

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q424/michael_tremblay2/Capture%20drsquoecran%202016-10-14%20a%2022.31.32_zpsew8omac1.png

5 answers to this question

A good start would be to insert 3 (probably 4) bars of leading silence to the gp file, save it again and import it again.

But there is still a long way to go...

You should watch some tutorial videos :D

Once again, F*cking Genius PC Plum, I never would have thought of doing that, I always have to move notes around due to leading silence, problem fixed now.

• Like 1

Makes projects so much neater (you get the beat lines on the highway from 0 seconds), and for a while now I have been setting projects up so I can re-import on a whim.  So many reasons to re-import over an existing beat map that I could not begin to list them all.

Editing a gp file track then re-importing over your existing beat map, so helpful.  Like merging all the "Lead" tracks onto 1 rail, and trying out different combinations and being able to re-import 50 times :)

Just remember to delete existing tech notes too before re-importing!

Enjoy :D