Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 22

Joey

@@Collision Don't feel too bad I got that 100% on the first try but after trying a few times after that in LAS I was missing notes left and right... and I still couldn't post a 100 in LAS so don't feel bad. Also don't be afraid to try the rhythm portion of the songs as sometimes the rhythm portions are much easier than the leads. I started learning guitar by playing rhythm and only recently got into the lead portion as that was something that I always wanted to learn. Lead is tough and although this song only has 44 notes to play for the lead its not an easy song so if you got over 90% which you did be proud but don't give up as I am sure you will get it. 

• Like 1

90th play through this song and still can't put it all together...maybe by Friday!!!

Try skipping this song for now. Do something else, there's so much more to do in RS2014. That's what I usually do. I remember doing some lesson tracks that were a bit heavy for me at that moment and skipping them for a week or two. When I returned to those tracks i was amazed how much i've improved. 

• Like 1

@@lespaul77 Go to steam and click on your name and look for where it says screen shots on the right side. Now click where it says upload screenshot and upload them. After that click view online and then click on the screenshot and then right click on it and select copy link. Then just come here and paste it into a message.

90th play through this song and still can't put it all together...maybe by Friday!!!

@@Collision - So close though!  Come on, you can do it :smile:

Which bit are you struggling with?

It's the last 4 notes on the e string that get me every time!  I've managed a 41 streak a few times today but those bends just don't register for me :)

@ I've heard enough of this song to last me a lifetime, I don't want to try learning the rhythm section on it :)  Maybe next week I'll try rhythm section also.

Nice score smile!

Unfortunately, I can't make screenshots anymore, because as soon as I go to paint and want to strg + v a white box appears. I tried to change resolution, look online, but can't find anything that works :(

Im on 87% now :)

Enable windowed mode and it will work. Also have that problem if i try to past the screenshot directly to paint.

Now iam using only steam screenshots. i edit then i paint so they won´t be to big then i upload then no a public folder in my onedrive.

Let´s Rock