Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 154

Rodman

I think this weeks championship should carry onto next week as well for those of us who can no longer play.

• Like 2

My totally awesome YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm_TitT9vc_V9UNCyTAivbg

Guitars:

Music Man Majesty Artisan

Diamond Halcyon ZB FR KB

Ibanez RG09LTD 'Pegasus'

Fender Stratocaster

Vintage Flying V

Some £30 acoustic guitar

I haven't turned my Mac on after seeing all these posts, what's happened ?

I am guessing that I won't be affected as yet as @@missis sumner seems ok.....

Shitting myself now, don't wanna loose everything :-(

I'm on an old version of mac os as well, maybe that's what's saved me?  Not going Steam online no more - but I was online up until 7.25 or whatever it was!

/Can't believe I still went online tonight, with all my initial fears...

Ok I am going to leave it tonight and see what happens tomorrow, I hope the solution isn't too complicated.

Cheers for the heads up

Steam ->  start in offline mode.

To be safe, switch your WiFi off.

/disclaimer - I haven't tried since the problems were found...

OH, FUCK!

I've just switched my WiFi off, started Steam up, fired up Rocksmith, only to be greeted by a Rocksmith Remastered screen!

FUCK YOU UBI!

Sorry for the swearage, I'm little upset...

(I did an immediate reset - I fear too late.  I haven't tested anything since.) :(

• Like 1

@@missis sumner Wait, with your wifi off and steam shut off it still managed to update?!!? The whole website is in panic mode right now, im not going near my steam shortcut anytime soon, im telling you that!

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

@@missis sumner Wait, with your wifi off and steam shut off it still managed to update?!!? The whole website is in panic mode right now, im not going near my steam shortcut anytime soon, im telling you that!

I was online earlier.  I'm guessing it did a background update - only to restart in Remastered when I tried offline, just now.

I fear if you've been online, even in the UK, tonight, you've been updated...

@@missis sumner Im in greece, it has probably taken effect here too.

Lets hope someone makes a new dll but rocksmith had its peak of interest near launch (like most games) and unless the remastered brings attention again, we might have to wait a while before someone makes a new file

• Like 1

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

@@missis sumner Im in greece, it has probably taken effect here too.

Lets hope someone makes a new dll but rocksmith had its peak of interest near launch (like most games) and unless the remastered brings attention again, we might have to wait a while before someone makes a new file

You know what to do.  Go offline - see what title screen you get… :(

• Like 1

Ok, so Championship goes on a hiatus :D Everyday lost will be given back to you.

Though we still have that Noony's birthday present :lol: So we can compete!

Don't worry, this little set back won't break our spirits!

• Like 5

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Ok, so Championship goes on a hiatus :D Everyday lost will be given back to you.

Though we still have that Noony's birthday present :lol: So we can compete!

Don't worry, this little set back won't break our spirits!

I fuckin' hope not!

Or else I'm going "oh ayyyeee me hearty"!

I NEED MY ABBA!

They say cheese is more addictive than crack.  I think not.  ABBA in coloured lights, travelling down a fretboard is far more addictive...

Ubi - you can't do this to addicts!  It's not fair!

• Like 3

I have lost my save files like 3 times now. Im kinda worried tbh. Dont care so much about the scores, its not all that matters but my tones and unlocks are what i value the most

• Like 1

My CDLC ! 

Wait, if the remastered version overrides the .dll file, wouldnt replacing it after the update fix it?? Unless they changed it and they programmed it differently...

My CDLC ! 

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I'm still able to play everything since I didn't update RS yet. But it wouldn't be fair to post scores now I guess.

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Administrator
  • Like 7

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -