WIP Dr. Feelgood - Milk and Alcohol

MVega

Thought I'd start a thread for this one. I wanted to try making a custom from a Gpro file, and this one's nice n'short.

Besides, how is it possible there's not Dr. Feelgood CDLCs? Great band. Wilko Johson's a pretty great guitarist -- most of the time he's slapping the strings with his hand, but I'm pretty sure he uses a pick on this one. I have a GPro for another song of theirs, She Does It Right, which is closer to Johnson's real style. Wish there were more GPro files for them.

v.1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ka9j0ta9atxs99/Dr-Feelgood_Milk-and-Alcohol_WIP_v.1_p.psarc

Notes:

--  If someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong with the unison bends in the lead part, I'd appreciate it. I tried using tech notes for the first time.

-- For some reason, the very last section of the guitar part is greyed out and can't be selected.

-- I think the charts are pretty accurate otherwise (I had to fix the GPro tab, of course). The sync seems pretty good, but might get a little off at the end (seems to happen more with the bass, but then I'm not great at playing bass).

-- I'll need to fix the lyrics at some point, they don't display properly.

-- The tones are advanced placeholders for the moment. It's hard to capture Johnson's tone - he usually used a telecaster through a solid state amp.