Locked [TRR] Rocksmith Remastered Screenshots – Nonstop Play

Brilliant! Nonstop-Play is my go to warm-up and basically something that kept me with guitar in early 2014 (before I started participating in Championship :D ). I love not to have to choose what to play and all those changes are perfect as it was getting stale. Too many songs made me use it only for E standard and only for lead or bass (there are many fun rhythm parts but it's lead that I dig).

That's the change I'm looking for the most.

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

@@DegoLocc Note that it wasn't intentional on the dev part, it's only a side effect of having to compile a new exe. The dll didn't have the new address for the function that needs to be bypass it's not like they put any extra protection or tried to fuck with us by completely changing how the system work.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

i've done this maj and all my CDLC don't work T-T

why i bought rocksmith?

did you remove the old .dll before adding the new one?

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

@@DegoLocc Note that it was intentional on the dev part, it's only a side effect of having to compile a new exe. The dll didn't have the new address for the function that needs to be bypass it's not like they put any extra protection or tried to fuck with us by completely changing how the system work.

@@firekorn That's good to hear, so it should be a semi simple fix?

Edit, seen the fix was in place, awesome!

• Administrator

Locking this. All discussion regarding the update breaking cdlc and stuff is here. 
http://customsforge.com/topic/33087-is-rocksmith-remastered-going-to-break-cdlc/

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -