Detailed Instructions?

noahfence

Question

If an admin can delete the other thread I started in the toolkit section that'd be good. I think I may have started that in the wrong place.

I'm looking for detailed instructions on how to simply unpack a p.parsec file using the latest build. I had to rebuild my PC and after getting the appropriate files through the AV software (Norton) I cannot for the life of me get a song unpacked and into the game.

Right now I'm going in circles.  I swear I have the configurations all set, the D3DX9.DLL file is where it goes, etc....

I'm feeling pretty friggin stupid here.

4 answers to this question

Well, just to make you feel a little less embarrassed, here`s my issue ... where ARE the cdlc`s  ?!?

How do you navigate to them on here ? Do they have to reach the targeted amount before access is granted ?

I must have signed in about 15 times & i still can`t find `em! HELP! I`m losing it here, (& also a newbie, can you tell?) 

CHEERS!

;-)