Convert 100+ songs

• 3 months later...

Yes, using dlcconverter.exe CLI. On "input" argument, use a directory for source files instead a file.

Is there a Mac version to do this as well? (converting PC to MAC).
Yes there is a Mac Version of the toolkit. Not sure about the differences but I know you can convert pc cdlc to work with a Mac.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Yes, using dlcconverter.exe CLI. On "input" argument, use a directory for source files instead a file.

Yes there is a Mac Version of the toolkit. Not sure about the differences but I know you can convert pc cdlc to work with a Mac.

Yes the toolkit will convert one file at a time.

I would like to convert multiple MAC files all at once.

The PC toolkit used to allow selecting multiple files to convert at one time.  Not sure how the MAC toolkit can be changed to be able to select multiple files.

Yes the toolkit will convert one file at a time.

I would like to convert multiple MAC files all at once.

The PC toolkit used to allow selecting multiple files to convert at one time.  Not sure how the MAC toolkit can be changed to be able to select multiple files.

If ever a time to visit a friend with a PC it sounds like now...

ME = (PC User)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy