If it's TOO LOW Transpose BEAD to CEAD - BASS - Lowest i beleive the Game likes

QOTSANINSOADKORN

Rocksmith doesn't like to read below a Low C on BASS more n more songs being done with this issue being ignored...

If it's TOO LOW Transpose BEAD to CEAD - BASS - Lowest i believe the Game likes... and only lose a a small % of notes for some songs whereis: Korn's Fieldy using 5-string Drops 1-step lower again so no way to get true notes to be recognised...

The Mudvayne Dig BASS is a good example, at most i can Score about 60-70% cause the RED Open notes aren't counted...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

Is it any easier with active pickups in your BASSes???

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...

After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

Is it any easier with active pickups in your BASSes???

I have active pickups.  The game does not register anything lower than C using a real bass (although I've gone down to A on guitar).  If you chart a song lower than C using a real bass guitar you won't make it past the tuner, unless you temporarily switch to emulated bass it.  When the song starts up the game will count all notes lower than C as a MISS, unless you wanna cheat and check the ignore checkbox in EOF.  If a note is set to ignore, it won't count as a miss or take away from your percentage.

• Like 1

So i saved C1 E1 A1 D2 as my preferred lowest...?

If it's TOO LOW Transpose BEAD to CEAD - BASS - Lowest i believe the Game likes... and only lose a a small % of notes for some songs.

If it's drop A, then I need to change it to drop C?

Then almost every note is gone in my current custom. Then it's probably better to remove the bass arrangement?

This is my first custom that I know of that have big problems when I test it with the bass emulator. 

• Like 1

Well it will only work with emulated bass on a 6 string...

below C1 notes aren't recognized in game...

I use D Standard, C Standard easily in game as officially supported but the closest to BEAD is CEAD = C1 E1 A1 D2 in Guitar Pro 6 I created a copy of the bass and check if CEAD is more appropriate then 2 steps down AKA D Standard or D Drop C...

I've been itching for a while to play korn but No way as I said to get Low A to work... Fieldy uses a 5 string 1 step down...

In Editor on Fire that tuning (CEAD)is

but D Standard is

Ps for me GP6 wouldn't paste the notes ok unless I applied the Custom tuning first to the blank track I created (and named "BASS Test" for eg) then pasting gave me correctly transposed notes except mutes which for some korn and incubus matter allot... if the song is BEAD originally I'd rather play it with 3 strings perfect and only a small % of notes lost basically what would've been Open Red + Red1 maybe Red2.

Have any official game updates tried to widen the games input frequency range???