dragonero74

Question

10 answers to this question

It is against forum rules to post a custom of Sunshine of Your Love because it is an official song from the first game.

Well, that's true for the studio version but live versions are another matter. :D

I already have one that I really wanna work on, so there should be a version of "Sunshine Of Your Love" in the near future.

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

the song is marked as official in Ignition. Of course there are no dl options 

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Administrator

No posting of official Rocksmith 1 or Rocksmith 2014 official content. That means included songs and official DLC. Live versions of official content are also not allowed.

Sadly Sunshine Of Your Love by Cream did not move along with the other song from RS1 ro RS2014 because the artist (or the one(s) with the right) didn't wanted too.

So if you want to play, you have to play it on RS1. We won't allow any live version on here either and it's to keep the whole site safe from any problem. If an artist see that content can be available for free while Ubisoft is aware and don't do anything about it would be bad for us and those rules are here to keep the situation as good as it can be.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@firekorn I don't quite get why live versions are not allowed. They can be quite different from the original and are sometimes more in line with cover versions.

In my case it would be an Eric Clapton live version, so you could even call it a cover (sort of). Where do the rules stand on that? Especially in a case like "Sunshine Of Your Love" that isn't even available for RS2014 and where Ubi won't lose a cent because nobody can actually get it officially.

• Administrator

Hey all,

An admin/staff decision was made today as we are going to relax the rules on live versions of songs that didn't make it over to 2014. So example the DLC of Sunshine of your love that is not live, that didn't make it over is okay as live in 2014. AS LONG as you don't copy the chart from the 2012 chart. Sunshine of your live LIVE is allowed. 

• Like 2

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)