Rocksmith 2014 Championship week 149

Well. This post is last in this week. I guess.

I'm going on vacation with my wife for 2 weeks. No PC, no guitar.

My fingers will become soft as a child's ass. My results will fly out of table =)

But anyway. Have a nice week. And another one =) Make cool sound. Get new high results.

And someday I'll be back and check this out! 

:wub:  you and will miss you !

• Like 12

---

I'm not an English speaker. Sorry for possible mistakes.

well after a Beer drenched weekend i managed to get on the guitar for an hour, starting of with Pink....... theres not enough Pink on here in my opinion  :rolleyes:

Bass, nice and easy,

hc59cn869j9nypq6g.jpgLead a little more challenging but still easy,

x5cbspq508cz33f6g.jpgthen Rhythm which i haven't quite got the 1005 yet but should get it by the end of the week, might even try MM

5vbalnhh3cg01596g.jpgannoyingly i didn't see the miss  :(

• Like 6

@@Vodka have a nice holiday mate, and nice score on the Clutch song, i haven't tried it yet but i doubt i'll get near you this week.

i tried the rush song though...

lvceyd8dvva0fmy6g.jpgand the bass, which i will be playing a bit more, i agree with @@covinhas87 this has a nice tone and is nice to play, i can see a better score on this by Saturday,

7kr54714dk37kh36g.jpgi know it'll get blown out of the water but i was happy with this score on a song i have never heard before,

night night all...... miss you too @@Vodka

• Like 7

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

a bit struggling with chord recognition - this should end up in the high 90s

http://i67.tinypic.com/actkhx.jpg

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I doubt I'll be able to play tonight - I've got a sharp stabbing pain in my left index fingertip.  It started suddenly yesterday, and it's still quite noticeable (I can't even type with it).  I'm pretty sure this has happened before as well, and I think I just had to rest it. :(

Even though I don't really like the songs, I'm not using it as an excuse, honest. :lol:

• Like 4

@@Vodka ............. thank you =) Clutch isn't a hard song. You'll get 100% here  ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think my little masked Russian friend is over estimating my abilities   :unsure:

3z2n86jc5ee7hke6g.jpg

P.S. I haven't played this 4 times  :rolleyes: but this is the first time I finished it in SA

• Like 1

Hi there, I've been lurking around on and off for a little while, this is my first attempt at a challenge though.

LEAD

(I'm totally new to power chords and using a pick)  I've hit a wall, can't get better than this for now....

http://i.imgur.com/tAjVWeH.jpg?2

BASS:

(Literally just received my first bass guitar about an hour and a half ago)

This was my third run through on hard, so I'm going to try to improve on this score.

http://i.imgur.com/2JtLttU.jpg?1

• Like 14

*Mics up cazoo. Scores a trillion in MCbass*

I'm just not interested this week.  I scored 100% on Pink a few days ago and didn't even bother posting it.  I won't bother with any of the other bass tracks this week, so I'd better post it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=754073109

See you next week

• Like 4

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Welcome @@Fraggle Baggle and @@Rcrai! I hope you will enjoy our weird bunch :P

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Well it looks like my little Racoon friend may be on to something, with a bit of RR and a lot of tries things are starting to make sense, I may not get 100% on the Clutch song but i'm closing in, I think it'd be wrong to take advantage of his absence though........

4zhr6zgth16t1mm6g.jpgA small improvement on the Rush Lead........Could do better but recognition is giving me problems and my hands hurt tonight.

k2bqzrpciu50hhr6g.jpg

And lastly a little bit of bass to end the night, it is a bit of a hard one and very busy on the fingers.........

vzm2yxzhbsk1c586g.jpg

night night all

• Like 4

I'm off to the hospital today to get my wrist checked out. it's not got any better and this morning has been the only chance I've had to get it seen to. I'm not going to be bassing until I'm given the O.K to do so. I'm pretty sure it'll be fine, I just need stronger anti inflammatories and painkillers than what I've been using. Thus far only Jack Daniels has come anywhere near to shaving some of the edge of pain off but sadly I'm not in a position to get wrecked every day (quart-annually is about as much as I can take :).)

See you all next week. :) x 

• Like 7

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

poor Noony 

wish you the best to get your wrist ok, you don't wanna miss week 150

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png