Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

MozyPray

Question

Good luck fixing this, ignition was behaving strangely with filters two days ago, hanging up.

No access with Opera, Chrome, now. IE loops sending me to the login page, even though I'm logged in.

Strangely, with Opera, I can jump right into the database with http://ignition.customsforge.com/

and browse and select pages as usual ( but no Filters on Artist, Album ..)

Edited by TomSawyer2112

• Administrator

We are aware that the issue is still there, it's just behaving randomly which makes it harder to fix. We are doing our best but we have no ETA for a return to normal. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 4

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

@@AndyHayes It's still exactly the same no code have been changed for fixing it, it was a server memory issue that blocked SQL discussion.

If anything have changed for you, make sure to go into the settings (Cogwheel) and in the filters option to reset your settings as you want them to be.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

@@AndyHayes It's still exactly the same no code have been changed for fixing it, it was a server memory issue that blocked SQL discussion.

If anything have changed for you, make sure to go into the settings (Cogwheel) and in the filters option to reset your settings as you want them to be.

well before when I opened the page up I had a list from left to right showing Artist title album so on so on you know what I mean as you would have your filters(and I don't have clue how I get that set up back), but now all I got is a list of dates on the left of the page I guess they are dates that tracks have been submitted X amount of tracks on that date, and I get a drop down list of bands/artists when I click a date  that's when I get the list showing the filters I have set

I personally still think the old search page was far better to navigate and easy to get to where you wanted to be i.e. right click the band and open in new tab/page same for albums from said band so on so forth    

And if anything Ignition has put me off using the site (not that I will stop using the site I love it) purely because its so long winded to get from A to B  

• Administrator

@@AndyHayes we hear you all that think the old search was better and we know ignition is far from perfect. that's why we are developing Fuse and testing it internally before doing any release. It was just not possible to maintain the old search for a lot of reason.

That's what i get when i'm at http://ignition.customsforge.com/ and clicking the cogwheel. If you can post screen and detail about how you got there it'll help me figure out if it's normal or if somethings gone wrong somewhere.
http://i.imgur.com/1PmVIn3.png

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography