Please Empty Rooms in live (1987)

Jaacob

Question

7 answers to this question

Most of PC Plum's customs were removed around September of last year. The reasoning behind it was that most of their CDLC had links that were dead, or where you couldn't download the file anymore. I took the project on myself because there were too many, and nobody wanted to do it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I feel it's better to stop new people from having their favorite charts say they're there, when they aren't. I hope you guys understand. If someone does reupload the file, I will personally rehost it, as I did with the remaining PC Plum customs (Yes, all the ones that were still up are now hosting on my personal Google Drive).

I'm bumping this thread cause I believe the cdlc got deleted from here somehow. Can anybody upload the file somewhere? I was really getting the hang of it before it got deleted from my pc.

I appreciate your efforts and the heads up so quickly on such a dead thread. Was quite late on the chase in terms of PC Plum and the removal of most of his CDLC's... It's quite unfortunate but hey it is what it is and we'll have to hope for something better in that case in the future!

• Administrator

I've got the file. I'll reupload it after I do some fixes to it.

If you're doing repairs to PC Plum's CDLC make sure to credit him, thanks!

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)