Unable to play after crash

Sammerh

Question

Hey there, i have a weird problem that i couldn't find a solution for on the forums, so i'll try make this thread.

My problem occurs daily and includes a normal crash, in which i load a song, and 'Rocksmith 2014 has stopped working.' On some rare occasions i am able to load the game back up and continue on. But what usually happens is i'm able to load the game back up, but i'll be in the starting screen with no amps, menu or sound and just a weird crackle in game as if my sound card just died.

I've had this problem even without CDLC and have tried a few things to try and fix it, but nothing so far.

This is a real hassle for me as when i'm streaming it can happen and causes me to shut down my stream after about 10 minutes of starting.

Hoping it's not just me getting this?

~R.I.P Daisy Duck and Paddy~

We'll all miss you.

<3 <3 <3

9 answers to this question

• Administrator

Did you verify the integrity of the game files via steam?

Are you sure you computer respect the minimum spec for the game?

I'm not sure i have many other question at first cause that seems like you're computer can't handle the game correctly, you could also try to lower the video element of the game just in case.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I have verified integrity a few times, just to make sure, and my PC is above reccomended so i don't think it can really be because of them, i'm not too sure what else there is to try, but thanks for the fast reply

We'll all miss you.

<3 <3 <3

Hey there, i have a weird problem that i couldn't find a solution for on the forums, so i'll try make this thread.

My problem occurs daily and includes a normal crash, in which i load a song, and 'Rocksmith 2014 has stopped working.' On some rare occasions i am able to load the game back up and continue on. But what usually happens is i'm able to load the game back up, but i'll be in the starting screen with no amps, menu or sound and just a weird crackle in game as if my sound card just died.

I've had this problem even without CDLC and have tried a few things to try and fix it, but nothing so far.

This is a real hassle for me as when i'm streaming it can happen and causes me to shut down my stream after about 10 minutes of starting.

Hoping it's not just me getting this?

Since getting this game to work can require some special skills at times...

MAYBE TRUST ONE OF US WITH YOUR TEAMVIEWER DETAILS SO WE CAN SEE FOR OURSELF AND TRY TO FIX IT FOR YOU...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

It looks i shall have to contact them then.

@@QOTSANINSOADKORN I shall give you my full trust sir!

@@MaZtoR Yes, i have both the cracked version of the game and the paid-for version and happens on both, sadly

Thanks to all for the help!

• Like 1

We'll all miss you.

<3 <3 <3

I'm close to passing out at this time of night but can jump on during the day...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

Ok 2 things, Ive helped another user track down an issue his turned out to be caused due to the Origin client running on his system he disabled Origin and was able to play.

On my system Windows 10 Toshiba, I get the same problem you describe if using HD audio drivers. Disabling auto driver updates in Windows and installing another driver resolves the issue for me. I will hear a crackle amd then may be able to play for a minute or an hour before a lockup and crash.