Dynamic Difficulty

tommyboyguitar

Question

9 answers to this question

Many of the songs that were uploaded recently have DD arrangements as bonus arrangements, not the main arrangement. It's in the release notes.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• Administrator

@ I hope you will once the remaster update will hit though as people will be able to set different parameter for DD (which include getting rid of it).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

@ it will indeed be a rocksmith wide setting (probably a new option menu somewhere) so it will be apply to all song in your library and stay the same in every session.

Updating all custom might not be useful (i doubt many would redownload them anyway tbh) but at least once the update hit, i hope most people will benefit from having DD on every new custom and apply the setting in RS as they wish and it will be less work for charter too as they won't have to create/test as many arrangement as they do now. A win for everyone i hope :D

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Many of the songs that were uploaded recently have DD arrangements as bonus arrangements, not the main arrangement. It's in the release notes.

Hi There Albatross213,

I was finally able to play RS, I work a lot, and I see I have this remastered version now via Steam. I have been learning Heavy Duty / Defenders of the Faith which I grabbed from your library. After seeing the DLL fix on this site, I installed it, and tried to play the song. All seems to work, however, Dynamic Difficulty is stuck on 0 and i can not move it. Can you comment on something for me to try to get it to work, since this remastered version seems to have changed things? 

Thx

E

@@Euther - Any reason you decided to necro a two month old post rather than just posting on the record page?

Anyway, my guess would be that you didn't download the DD version. Does the file end with "DD_p.psarc"? Do you see the purple "towers" above the yellow segments at the top of the screen?

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@albatross213, I was just searching through the forum posts, and jumped in. didnt think to make a new thread as I was researching... 

Yep, I have the:

Judas-Priest_Heavy-Duty-Defenders_v1_1_DD_p.psarc and 

Judas-Priest_Heavy-Duty-Defenders_v1_1_p.psarc

files in the DLC folder... 

Um, purple "towers" above the yellow segments at the top of the screen?"

Nope... in game or here?

Also, # of plays is still zero... something is wacked? 

:D

• Administrator

If you have both in your DLC folder you are likely going into trouble and probably have no idea which one the game makes you really play... Delete the non DD one and try again.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography