Convert CDLC PC to Xbox

deskornocido

Question

8 answers to this question

Great. Happy to hear this will work on Xbox. Seems like it should be easy but....How do I get it from the pc to xbox?

You'll need to mod XBox with RGH chip.

If you do this you wont be able to go online after mod because you'll get banned!

You then copy the XBox file generated from the toolkit onto a usb stick and put that usb stick into XBox and put that file into Rocksmith game folder.

This is bullshit! There has got to be another way. I can get them to the xbox but they don't show up in RS? I have tried changing the id. This still does not work. How would I mod my xbox.

Easiest answer, buy the PC version of 2014. In the long run it's cheaper than Modding an XBOx we won't possibly even can't tell you how to mod an XBOx cuz you might kill it. Blame XBOx, nothing we can do about it. PS3 is the same way.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

hey guys! there is a software that can convert  A LOT of .psarc files to .edat? sucks to go one by one. If it could make something like a "playlist". I could put an entire folder there and let it convert

Actually you can select multiple files to convert.