No Pearl Jam?

RockingHard

Question

So I did a CDLC search for Pearl Jam and go no results which I found odd, Pearl Jam isn't exactly the least popular band around.  I assume there is a reason  for not having any Pearl Jam CDLC, I just don't understand why.  Can anyone shed some light on this topic?  Thanks.

There was a bunch of Pearl Jam posted on the old site, and I still have it downloaded locally.  I would repost it here for the community to use, enjoy, and learn from, but apparently that upsets the delicate sensibilities of our most revered charters.

So I did a CDLC search for Pearl Jam and go no results which I found odd, Pearl Jam isn't exactly the least popular band around.  I assume there is a reason  for not having any Pearl Jam CDLC, I just don't understand why.  Can anyone shed some light on this topic?  Thanks.

There was a bunch of Pearl Jam posted on the old site, and I still have it downloaded locally.  I would repost it here for the community to use, enjoy, and learn from, but apparently that upsets the delicate sensibilities of our most revered charters.

You can't upload them, why is that?  Doing so would fill a rather large gap in the library here.  If you can't upload them can you point me to a place where I can download them, the old site perhaps?

There were 4 Pearl Jam songs that were posted on SA for Rocksmith 2014. Most of them were missing custom tones, arrangements, or had errors in the chart, so you're not missing out on too much.This is why re-posting CDLCs made by others isn't allowed. Makes perfect sense to me.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

I asked the same question back on SA months ago since there wasn't much their either, I was ripped apart for bringing up the subject.... seems no one wanted to tackle PJ work. But man would I love some PJ to play. I still think Alive may be the best official DLC to date. Anything off Ten album, Yellow Ledbetter, Go, Animal, Rearviewmirror, elderly woman, Daughter, I got shit (ID), Immortality, Last kiss, Nothing as it seems, sate of love and trust, Crazy Mary, Sirens, I Am Mine, Of the Girl  --- just to name some off the to top of my head that would be on the wanted list.

• Like 1

I'm rather surprised they didn't have their own official DLC.  I'm having a hard time figuring out the CDLC creator (and I'm in CS).  Does someone have a link to any documentation for this thing?

It just seems difficult, but it's actually kind of simple. A big part of it is that the documentation is still very much in progress (as are the tools you'll be using).

But here's how it works:

The Toolkit is the final step in creating the package.

Instead, the process works this way:

1. Locate Guitar Pro file.

2. Import Gpro tracks into EOF

3. Take .wav generated by EOF and convert to .wem with WWise

4. Locate cover art and use Paint.NET to convert it .dds

5. Open Toolkit -- choose your tones here, load the .xml files that EOF generated for the arrangements, the .wem files, the .dds file.

And that's it. Load the .psarc into your DLC folder and you're ready to go.

The most work is done in EOF. First step is to set the beat map. It's a bit overwhelming at first, but only because there's a lot to learn very quickly. But once you've learned it, it makes more sense. Very flexible program.

There's a manual/tutorial thread that works pretty well to lead you through these steps.

Lol, you guys still use Paint.Net to convert album art to dds? toolkit can handle now more image formats, are you saw album art description in toolkit? jpggifpngetc. supported too, so take it easy bout Paint.Net...

Another fan here who is really in need of some PJ.   I really want to learn the songs from VS.   I have never tried to create a song here but i was considering it because i want some PJ for RS14. 

defiintley agree with this post

"I I still think Alive may be the best official DLC to date. Anything off Ten album, Yellow Ledbetter, Go, Animal, Rearviewmirror, elderly woman, Daughter, I got shit (ID), Immortality, Last kiss, Nothing as it seems, sate of love and trust, Crazy Mary, Sirens, I Am Mine, Of the Girl --- just to name some off the to top of my head that would be on the wanted list.

Lol, you guys still use Paint.Net to convert album art to dds? toolkit can handle now more image formats, are you saw album art description in toolkit? jpggifpngetc. supported too, so take it easy bout Paint.Net...

Well, Paint.Net works, so why not? It's useful for other things too.

Mind blowing! I was just searching through cdlc for Pearl Jam myself and see nothing posted so I figured to come over to the boards to find out why and there it was.... this thread staring at me. As an avid fan of PJ who can play a good 80% of their songs on lead and rhythm already, I was looking to have some for RS2014. Good to see there are many people interested in their work and requesting some to be uploaded.

Even Flow was posted today if you didn't see http://customsforge.com/topic/3548-even-flow/

When I try and click that link it says I don't have access to that thread.... Are there restrictions for parts of this website?? It was the first time I hav received such an error!Nevermind I am sure that was part of the "illegal" postings. I just realized the obvious