BASS - CEAD Tuning is lowest RS2014 Likes IMO, NOT BEAD or other...

QOTSANINSOADKORN

BASS - CEAD Tuning is lowest RS2014 Likes IMO, NOT BEAD or others...

Hence i plan to try many Transposed (From Lower) tracks to CEAD if that works out for us :)

Korn is often too low ... but 3/4 of Ball Tongue could be playable on bass... No Outro for us...

Can't tune to a low A if we can't even do a Low B ...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Totally agree.  I only play bass... even went and bought a 5 string hoping to hit Drop B and no go.  Fortunately Guitar Center has a 30 day return policy.  Swapped out for another 4 string Bass with DR-DDT  drop tuning strings.  I can play all the way down to C standard with those bad boys no problem.

• Like 1

Nice glad you got it sorted...

Close friend plays only bass and we experimented with his 5 string signature fieldy bass which is epic but best we could do in game was chosing C standard anyway... his simple ashton bass gets used allot because of this...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...

After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

As per my signature you can see what I did With my yamaha...

Tried BEAD strings and no surprise 2 Weeks into it being perfect, i was tired one night and tried Eb tuning and broke a string...

Least im still using the Fat B string .130

TuneS fine up to D... drop d is fine if your other 3 strings are stock gauge or only .05 or .10 thicker...

I'd try to copy the bass notes in guitar pro (Highlight all with Ctrl+A)(Then Ctrl+C to copy) to a new track (Ctrl+V to Paste) you create.

try...

For Eg D Drop C = C1 G1 C2 F2 in Guitar Pro 6 for me... It shows up in RS2014

D-Standard, C-Standard or D-Drop C...

HINT *Change the tuning on the empty Track before you paste the notes...

check for missing notes and listen/compare to the New Bass Track Solo to make sure it still has 100 % or close...

Does it seem playable even in the hardest parts? Compared to the layout of the original, does it become almost impossible...

Mutes are hard to keep unless to manage to get some of the strings on the exact same tuning as some of the 5/6-string ones...

KORN/Fieldy's Low A Palm-Mutes makeup most of his music...

too much is lost...