can you hide bass only cdlc?

Wormweed

Question

There is a lot of bass only cdlc, and it would be nice if i could hide it, in the same way you can search for cdlc with a specific part.

I don't own a bass, so it would be nice if i could hide cdlc i can't play.

I know i can show lead or rhythm, but then i'd have to search twice, one for each

6 answers to this question

There's an option to filter to show only CDLC that have either lead or rhythm. Is that not equivalent to hiding bass only CDLC?

Edit: Also, why do so many guitarists pretend that they can't play bass paths? I know it's not perfect, but there is bass emulation in the game. If you don't enjoy playing bass (particularly that way) that's one thing, but guitarists definitely can play 4-string bass paths.

Edited by albatross213

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• Administrator

@@albatross213 OP is asking to only hide bass, not bass+rhythm or bass+lead which isn't possible. Nevermind i'm wrong, he's right ;)

And yeah you're right that it's possible to play bass only CDLC but i also get that's it's nicer to have CDLC with the path you actually prefer to play first.

Edited by firekorn
I'm wrong :D

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@firekorn - This shows the setting I'm referring to:

http://i.imgur.com/wA7gUMf.png

You can't see all of it right there, but there's an LRB, LB, an RB, an LR, and an L just on that page, and there are no bass only customs. If a customs must have one path, then removing those that don't have lead or rhythm paths is exactly equivalent to hiding bass paths.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@@firekorn - This shows the setting I'm referring to:

http://i.imgur.com/wA7gUMf.png

You can't see all of it right there, but there's an LRB, LB, an RB, an LR, and an L just on that page, and there are no bass only customs. If a customs must have one path, then removing those that don't have lead or rhythm paths is exactly equivalent to hiding bass paths.

I didnt see that option on the list when i checked a while ago. And i only checked this setting earlier today. So i just thought it wasnt added at all yet. But this is what i wanted. So thank you for showing me :)

http://i.imgur.com/hDVttg4.png

This setting is saved though, so you don't have to sort every time you refresh the page. So it would be nice if someone could add it here as well