[TRR] Rocksmith Remastered Screenshots and Info

http://i.imgur.com/RKXiI2H.png

It’s patch time, Rocksmith fans!

Those of you that caught last week’s live stream will have seen these screen shots already, but here is a chance to go over them in more detail.

Read More

The post Rocksmith Remastered Screenshots and Info appeared first on The Riff Repeater.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

@@Mac66 There's a topic about it in which i think everything has been said : Wait and see but it's unlikely since they could have done something 3(5) years ago and didn't.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Love the look of the sort feature , especially date added and last played , those i am really looking forward to. 

I also think the lists can work well if say you use them in the same was as tuning's. Say for example you place all the drop d in the folder then sort that folder by date last played or date added .....seems promising.

Especially as i can next to never remember the last song i added to the cdlc folder ha ha 

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

• Administrator

@@Bluetac the date added will be the date the DLC is released by Ubi not the date it was added to the DLC folder so i'm not sure how CDLC will benefit from this yet.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Be interesting to see how they implement a time stamp as the date is already covered with the current form.

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy