Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 147

Rodman

@ why does your 100% master mode score appear with a gold pick when you should have a diamond as compared to mine?

Edit: never mind, didn't realise that was hard difficulty. Whoops.

My totally awesome YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm_TitT9vc_V9UNCyTAivbg

Guitars:

Music Man Majesty Artisan

Diamond Halcyon ZB FR KB

Ibanez RG09LTD 'Pegasus'

Fender Stratocaster

Vintage Flying V

Some £30 acoustic guitar

Hi,

I think my scores have been recorded slightly wrong, I didn't get 99.4% on the Ghost song I got it on the Arctic Monkeys.

scores should be...

Ghosts Lead : 92.21%

Ghosts Rhythm : 92.66%

Arctic Monkeys : 99.4%

if it is a pain to change I'll take the 99.4% hahahahahaha

Cheers

• Like 3

@@Psymanski Yeah, beard power!

I had no chance of playing this week and I doubt that I'll be able to tomorrow :(

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

I'm starting to like this song.

No!!!!

This evening I've given it a wide berth, because I've fixed my CSL.  So I've mostly been playing Abba and Bee Gees...

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

the down slowing outro is the most difficult without seeing notes

one miss there

http://up.picr.de/26557797jd.jpg

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Happy Birthday @@albatross213  :notes:

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

platin pick in MM  :smiley:

http://up.picr.de/26558077wk.jpg

• Like 8

@@NoonyDeloony I don't care if it's creepy, post it anyway! Here, I'll even share my flawed attempt:

There were takes before this one where I soloed better and sang worse, and takes after this one where I did everything better, but the sound got ruined because my brother insisted I turn the volume down, so all you hear is my voice. :(

I might rerecord it with extra effort later, but that take is pretty listenable, if incomplete.

• Like 6

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

The first time playing this song felt like getting hit in the head with a massive bunch of notes.    But after slowing it down in RR and getting the fingers familiar to it, it started to feel a lot slower.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Body%20bad%209529_zps8vgqxbei.jpg

• Like 5

Sorry @@Gamut. I deleted it. It was just unbearably bad :)

You have balls of steel singing though. I canne sing for the life of me, I'm envious :D Singing and bassing is like rubbing my tummy and patting my head at the same time  ;)

• Like 2

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

There were takes before this one where I soloed better and sang worse, and takes after this one where I did everything better, but the sound got ruined because my brother insisted I turn the volume down, so all you hear is my voice. :(

I might rerecord it with extra effort later, but that take is pretty listenable, if incomplete.

Six times!  :lol:

(It is for this reason - the repetitiveness, that I think my neighbours must love me ;) )

• Like 1

No Beers for me last night as I did not manage to get my 100% on the Arctic Monkeys.

I tried and tried but all i kept getting was 99.4% so i thought hey lets have a go on Master mode, i've played it enough times to remember most of it....... and this happened.

z9rqar101kyhatt6g.jpgIn conclusion i believe that my Mac is getting its own back for being left at my dads house for 2 weeks  :angry: so today i can have many many beers  ;)

heres my final improvements for the week anyway,

Ghosts Bass

pacn7ch574wjy2q6g.jpg

Obviously Mr 5.30 (you know who you are) will blow this out of the water but i have run out of time.

lastly the Ghost Rhythm got a little improvement ..........

j6jkb18n7kwel7m6g.jpg

Very forgiving i though as i just can't bloody play it to any sort of standard.

Excuses this week are......

Soft fingers due to Holiday.

No time due to work and the Misses.

JamesPreston for putting too many great Bass tracks online while i was away.

and last but not least.....todays excuse......... first home game of the season, Tottenham V Palace   :rolleyes:

looking forward to next week.

• Like 5