"Failed to Start Game (Missing Executable)"

Raybee

Question

Hi all,

I'm new at all of this and think I made a few mistakes. I downloaded RSinjector and successfully launched it once, while steam was open. I tried again and it would open though. I right-clicked on the RockSmith2014 game in my steam went to properties then, local files and went to the rocksmith2014 folder. Thinking it would be a good idea to have it conveniently on my desktop I moved it there. When I tried to launch RS again I get the "Failed to Start Game (Missing Executable)", so I go back to properties/local files and pressed verify integrity of the game cache. The Game is now it's downloading it again, even though if i go to the Rocksmith2014 folder and click the icon, it will still launch. I tried moving the folder back to it's origins but no luck. I don't want to do more damage than I have already done, could someone please help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I am running OSX El Capitan 10.11.6

Thanks in advance,

Rams

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet