dlc problem doubt on mac

sepies1

Question

Hello, to see if anyone knows it can happen.
It is to buy the Rocksmith 2014 steam dlc i cherub rock, horn here everything works fine.

DLC in the folder I have a 2.5 Gb of songs CDLC and dlc.
All songs are for mac either downloaded or converted from PC to Mac without any error (before playing in these dlc pc with no problem)

Putting all CDLC in the game folder to run the game, many do not appear and depends on the day when they run the game appear and disappear others do not understand.

I tried to delete the folder without any dlc or CDLC and put the CDLC that almost never appear me 1 on 1 and go running the game and it turns out that if I appear but as I fill the DLC folder are disappearing again. It is very rare in pc havia never happened.

If an error of ID song-law would not appear to me he wants but I have all CDLC with rock cerub checked ID of 1 to 1.

Not to do, someone knows what this is? I use a RSInjector of 910kb of November 26, 2013, I have not found any more current.

Another thing that happens to me is that leave me songs RS1 No dlc and I have since rs1compatibilitydisc_m.psarc and if I put out some CDLC rs1compatibilitydlc_m.psarc me and I disappear RS1 songs, some solution?

Thank you and sorry for the English use google translator.

9 answers to this question

Have you got steam running? it could be same key issue or slow loading... have you waited until it stops showing "updating content" title at right upper corner?

it seems like you have not that much cdlc :)

Too many cdlcs in the folder?

Mine will only run with up to about 250.  Above this number I get problems (Mac OS X 10.7.5).

250 refers to files in the folder dlc?
I have Mac OS 10.11.6

RS1 DLC will work well ??

I'll try to see how it works that leave only 250 files

Any RSInjector more updated mine is 910kb of November 26, 2013 and have not found any more again.

Yes.  Limit the number of files in the DLC folder to about 250.

DLCs have to be _m.psarc files for 2014.

Yes.  Limit the number of files in the DLC folder to about 250.

DLCs have to be .psarc files for 2014.

I just remove CDLC and i have 248  in folder, and nothing stays the same does not appear all that I have just a few.

yes, all the dlc I have with the format .psarc

You could pass me your files  rs1compatibilitydisc_m. psarc  and rs1compatibilitydlc_m.psarc that lest mine damaged by private? if possible please