CDLC Appears in game (menu) but crashes (arrangment)

iandawg

Question

Hey guys,

This is my first attempt at a CDLC. I searched and found the song I wanted (labeled "Something - All Instruments"). I followed the steps in the CDLC YouTube Tutorial mentioned in the FAQ. I purchased "Cherub Rock" via Steam for RockSmith 2014, and used the tools to load my song.

Both "Cherub Rock" and "Something" both appear in my menu of songs. The song, "Something" even plays while the game loads the checklists. I see the album artwork and the band name. But when I try to "Play Arrangement" The menu fades away and the speakers drop in, but the game crashes at that point (crashes all of RockSmith - no response except the "click" sound when I click the "Esc" key). I have to CTRL + ALT + DEL, End Task to get out.

Any thoughts?

3 answers to this question

Without knowing what system you're playing on, all I can say is there may be an issue with that particular CDLC.  Try downloading something that's working - Championship songs are a good place to start, because people are actually playing them:

http://customsforge.com/topic/31059-rocksmith-2014-championship-week-145/

Hi there...When smth like this happens it is best to post also the cdlc that you have experienced problems with. Than you can see whether it is a general problem or it is just your system. Try at first the songs with huge amount of downloads >1000, as they definitely work

Cheers mate and enjoy your guitar