Locked [TRR] Rocksmith 2014 Remastered coming in October!

@@missis sumner First off, CDLC will keep on working (they would have already killed it and this site if they really wanted to) and CDLC will still be created the same way as they are (it's unlikely they changed the format nor what's inside their own DLC).

It's an update, you'll get it via steam so you can't opt out of update but i don't see any reason to not want at least one of those feature.

Typical forum "know it all". Care to try your CDLC today then....mate?

• Like 2

• Administrator

@@Airtrooper719 It was unexpected to say the least from the information we had. You can call anything you want, it won't change what i said or what i think :)

We are working hard on it but a little bit of time will be needed (and we'll have a tool ready if mass modification to CDLC is needed).

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

All CDLC not working discussion here.
http://customsforge.com/topic/33087-is-rocksmith-remastered-going-to-break-cdlc/ 

Locking this topic.

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -