Locked [TRR] Rocksmith 2014 Remastered coming in October!

• Administrator

@@missis sumner First off, CDLC will keep on working (they would have already killed it and this site if they really wanted to) and CDLC will still be created the same way as they are (it's unlikely they changed the format nor what's inside their own DLC).

It's an update, you'll get it via steam so you can't opt out of update but i don't see any reason to not want at least one of those feature.

• Like 3

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

- The library sorting features are being updated with a new Search feature that will allow you to type in what you’re looking for in Learn a Song, Score Attack, and the Shop.

- You can now view all song arrangements in the new Song Hub meaning you don’t need to change paths anymore.

just this made my day!

- The library sorting features are being updated with a new Search feature that will allow you to type in what you’re looking for in Learn a Song, Score Attack, and the Shop.

- You can now view all song arrangements in the new Song Hub meaning you don’t need to change paths anymore.

just this made my day!

Indeed, and i also like :

- Riff Repeater navigation has been made much smoother.

- The rate of Dynamic Difficulty can now be adjusted or removed altogether.

Because i Never use DD, and rather slow the tunes down to grab the correct finger positions. So any improvement on handling DD and seeking parts is more than welcome.

If only they could think of a note-by-note mode for learning purposes (by example for solos, the software waiting you playing each note) would be a neat idea.

If only they could think of a note-by-note mode for learning purposes (by example for solos, the software waiting you playing each note) would be a neat idea.

like lessons was? it doesn't go if you didn't hit the note? :)

it was poorly done in rs 1 so i think it was pulled out for a reason, but they could bring it back huh

Found a full list of changes

"Remastered includes a major patch featuring a wide variety of improvements that we hope will be welcomed by new and experienced players alike.

· Manage your song library using updated Search, Sort, and Filter tools

· Search by artist or song name in Learn a Song, Score Attack, and the Shop—just enter the desired text with your keyboard or game controller

· Build custom Song Lists in Nonstop Play to group songs for personalized practice sessions

· Pause and navigate freely through entire tracks in Riff Repeater, and loop phrases more efficiently

· View all song arrangements from the improved Song Hub, and launch directly into any of them without changing paths

· Filter your Nonstop Play list by tuning, and switch between all available arrangements between songs

· Customize the rate of Dynamic Difficulty adjustments, or disable the feature altogether

· Track your progress with detailed in-game player statistics"

• Like 3

like lessons was? it doesn't go if you didn't hit the note? :)

it was poorly done in rs 1 so i think it was pulled out for a reason, but they could bring it back huh

Yup, that. Not that I would use it that often, but for fast riffs/solos... ;)

sure there's room for more improvements...

wonder if it's possible to rank some suggestions here on CF and then post them on ubi/RS official page.

something like the 3 suggestions most voted by CF users...

or maybe it's already too late?

4 october is round the corner if Ubi plan a retail version to print...

well,for me, would be some kind of improvement on guitar and bass tones.

not hoping in miracles, just what they've already done between RS1 and RS2014.

@@masaru, If they got QA like for 3 month for only DLC line I guess they now feachcut it and debug heavily to prepare all things till October 1st and open release wwide at 4th :)

Anyway I can't be involved in RS slims event, even tho I'd like to be there like a guest at the fanzone :D

• Administrator

@@masaru It's too late but all those improvement are coming from the long list they got on RS forum and reddit thread about it to the extent of what was possible. You should post your suggestion up there if you want to be heard, i don't see any point for CF to be an intermediary here.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Oh, I've just thought of something.  I hope you can list songs in order, according to whether you should use a pick or not… 

Ah well - I guess there's always next time.

I also really hope for dead tone fix auto-restore, hope they fix it too, wwise has similar bugfix so hope they've got 2016 version update with all new improvements for audio engine :lol:

• Like 1

@@firekorn, it happens to dlc\original only users with lo speck pc

I saw couple topics about it and I've catched this bug with playing around with cabinets setup it hangs and drops for some specific cabs so audio-autorestore would be nice :)

• Like 1

What is that dead tone bug ? I noticed volume can sometimes be lower than expected in score attack, first launch. Just have to stop/restart the song from beginning to get the expected volume... Is that what you meant ?

A search feature is exactly what I need.

But man, I was hoping for a completely reworked audio engine or moving to ASIO altogether since the current one is complete garbage when using USB DAC or interfaces.

Good thing I have an A/B footswitch to reroute the audio to my amp but I still want to hear those authentic tones.

• Like 1

It's an update, you'll get it via steam so you can't opt out of update but i don't see any reason to not want at least one of those feature.

that`s not correct. you can disable auto-update. To prevent it from updating when starting the game, you can play in offline mode.

thats what i did until it is sure the custom DLC`s wont fuck up.

All right ! Never noticed that issue, because I never play in-game tones, too much latency. I probably would if the game utilized low-latency drivers, such as ASIO on windows.

The current windows audio driver system can reach latencies of 3 ms.

• Like 1