Rocksmith Remastered?

Michael MegaX

Question

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Remastered (Found on rocksmith.com)

http://imgur.com/2GI5n68

http://www.reddit.com/r/rocksmith/comments/4w2gmc/rocksmith_2014_edition_remastered_found_on/

Found this while browsing r/rocksmith. Lots of specualation currently, but maybe during the developer livestream today we'll get some more info.

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

As they seem to not implement Las playlists again i am happy we have the Roadie

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@@zerkz, I saw\used speedhack using CE (Cheat Engine)... you fasten it's game clock like 50-300 times and bring it back after you "skip intro" but may cause instability later... I think they won't allow you to skip it cuz you can't, watch who did it, It's a game, not a Learning Tool! but w8 even GP has Intro Screen LMAO

• Like 1

• Administrator

@@Rodman The faq state that there will be more available stat so it's already a move in the good direction. Playlist will also be sortable in LAS so not entirely bad and you'll have a search option.

@@delrosa77 You will be able to pause (via the ESC key) and scroll through the chart which will be more visible than it is right now.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@, thnx god it's not Bethesda whos doing Rocksmith :D

???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethesda,_Gwynedd

It's all a bit Hitchhiker's:

"Considered by some infamous for its pubs[citation needed], there are no fewer than ten public establishments that serve alcohol in the Bethesda area (excluding Tregarth). It is noted throughout the surrounding area that the busiest night in Bethesda is Sunday, not the typical Saturdays or Fridays. One of the High Street pubs, the Douglas Arms, was named after the family which owned the nearby Penrhyn Quarry. Others include the Tŷ Isaf ("Lower House"), The Bull, The Kings Head, Y Sior ("The George"), The Victoria Arms, and the Llangollen."

:D

• Administrator

@@Ki113r94 They already said that extended range is not coming with that update nor will it come anytime soon as 99.99% of the people that start playing guitar/bass use 6/4 strings instrument.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

And also FFS Ubisoft, put in a damn "Skip Tuning Check" button. Cause I dont need to have my guitar in hand to just study/watch a damn song

• Like 2

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

And also FFS Ubisoft, put in a damn "Skip Tuning Check" button. Cause I dont need to have my guitar in hand to just study/watch a damn song

you can sorta skip tuning by using the arrow keys during it

Care to elaborate?

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

• Administrator

Once you enter the precision tuning mode after failing to tune a string you can move around and pass the check on all except the last strings by using the arrow on your keyboard.

And no they won't remove tuning though they said tuning for session mode will be skippable which might help mods for applying skip tuning in the whole game.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Once you enter the precision tuning mode after failing to tune a string you can move around and pass the check on all except the last strings by using the arrow on your keyboard.

And no they won't remove tuning though they said tuning for session mode will be skippable which might help mods for applying skip tuning in the whole game.

Are there mods for this game? I saw Alex talking about skipping the intro (which would be awesome) but I didn't quite understand. Is there a forum/thread regarding mods, and is that something we can talk about here? Obviously not anything peg-leggy (Arrrr matey!).

- Billkwando

• Administrator

Some people have made modification on the menu background (wall and poster mostly) and we do have a section to talk about mods : http://customsforge.com/forum/80-mods-projects/

Though there's nothing really fancy as of yet, things might evolve one day(?).

Some people did try to skip the intro (or make it pass faster) but as it's also a loading screen for the game it's highly improbable that anyone would ever be able to skip it (make it shorter depending on your hardware though is a realistic goal).

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Is this live yet? Does it affect CDLC? Anyone?

Nevermind saw October date release. Damn Riff Repeater and their click bait headlines...

Yeah I know....I honestly wish I didn't know about it, cos the wait is so long. LOL

- Billkwando