Rocksmith Remastered?

Michael MegaX

Question

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Remastered (Found on rocksmith.com)

http://imgur.com/2GI5n68

http://www.reddit.com/r/rocksmith/comments/4w2gmc/rocksmith_2014_edition_remastered_found_on/

Found this while browsing r/rocksmith. Lots of specualation currently, but maybe during the developer livestream today we'll get some more info.

• Like 1

Jason Paradise also posted on /r/rocksmith. TL;DR is that it's a free update, many improvements like text search, more efficient RR, and several other features (and hopefully bug fixes). The 6 new songs will be available as a DLC pack, but also come if you buy the Remastered version at retail.

Anyway, I'm sure more info will come at the livestream. Stay tuned.

• Like 3

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@@Qaizoqyu, yes It would be almost like amp quality haha
I've got like 15-30 ms latency(even it says 10 or less) but i still hear it :(

Plus faster it works more accurate it could be and you too get rhythm correct enough that's why
anyway we'll see it during live streams so I'll join streams\watch it after for sure :D

• Like 1

• Administrator

@@okewlie Every one that suggest this is ignoring the fact that they could have nuke this site or try to patch out the CDLC exploit 3 years ago but didn't...

There's nothing that indicate CDLC won't work after the update, the only thing everyone will have to do is replace the dll again as steam during the update might replace it but that won't be an intentional thing coming from Ubi SF directly. We'll do a quick reminder about it right at the time the update launch to make sure everything go as smooth as possible.

Also for all the information, go over there : http://customsforge.com/topic/31164-trr-rocksmith-2014-remastered-coming-in-october/

• Like 4

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I really do hope for a DYNAMIC DIFF OFF option.

• Like 5

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@@Rodman That is already confirmed.

´"Remastered includes a major patch featuring a wide variety of improvements that we hope will be welcomed by new and experienced players alike.
· Manage your song library using updated Search, Sort, and Filter tools
· Search by artist or song name in Learn a Song, Score Attack, and the Shop—just enter the desired text with your keyboard or game controller
· Build custom Song Lists in Nonstop Play to group songs for personalized practice sessions
· Pause and navigate freely through entire tracks in Riff Repeater, and loop phrases more efficiently
· View all song arrangements from the improved Song Hub, and launch directly into any of them without changing paths
· Filter your Nonstop Play list by tuning, and switch between all available arrangements between songs
· Customize the rate of Dynamic Difficulty adjustments, or disable the feature altogether
· Track your progress with detailed in-game player statistics"

• Like 2

Have they said anything about updated visuals or different menus, different font and stuff like that? Something like that would be awesome just to spice things up a bit :) (I mean not changing anything visually when playing a song in the game, just menus or the riff repeater windows)

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

• Administrator

@ since there will be change regarding path selection and bonus arrangement, a good part of the UI might have a good rework. I don't think they would change the font though but there will be change on the interface for sur.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Im totally fine with that lets hope it doesnt add any more bugs cause if ive learnt one thing its that you can never trust ubisoft. A good sign is that ubisoft SF hasnt done anything stupid other than bugs (that can happen to any game) but lets just hope for the best

• Like 2

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

• Administrator

@@dantrag28 nop. Even when checking file integrity with steam, all CDLC stayed in their folder and the dll kept unchanged. You can just in case of something goes wrong but it's unlikely at this point.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Asio support might even help with the audio excusivity video problem.

What would be great is not only player, but song stats update... esp. that the acc. achieved in score attack is not taken into account for the Las view is bad esp. for the Championship players as we do our best runs always in SA.

maybe they could merge the screens.

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

@@Rodman, that should be minor fix for them so I guess it could be done tho :)

just ask about scores next live stream and they should answer haha

Edited by Alex360
f
  • Like 1

I'd like a scroll option in RR. Some songs I play are a lil fast and I don't like having try to pause it at just the right time to catch the notes I'm missing. I'd just like to pause it, scroll forward or back and see exactly what is there. the restart RR. Also, a RS playlist would be nice too. Listen to all RS songs on a music player of one's choice.

@@Rodman, that should be minor fix for them so I guess it could be done tho :)

Exactly, as soon as someone posts it somewhere ;) ;) ;)

Maybe they could also get rid of the hidden annoyong bug that in 2player mode at least sometimes MasterMode cannot be disabled for P2 ....