Question about the RS Weekly Championship

Nick K.

Question

First of all I would like to say this community is amazing. But lets get to whats troubling me. I know that to enter i need to obey the rules. Fine. I can do that. But then??

From what I understand, i choose a song from this link http://customsforge.com/topic/31059-rocksmith-2014-championship-week-145/ (Or whatever link is there for the corresponding week) and I play it until i get the best score possible, take a screenshot and then what?? This is where i get stuck! I would appreciate some help. Thanks :p

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

5 answers to this question

Im sorry I wasnt clear enough but what i meant was where do i post/show screenshot :p Thx for the help regardless though!

Take a screenshot and wait till weekend to know the winners ;)

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

Thanks guys cant wait to post my score on Black Velvet!

imgur or other hosting site will allow you to put a picture online and share a link to it pretty easily ;)

Upload it to a photo/file hosting site (I use Google Drive), then post the link on the weekly thread page (you've already found that). :)

• Like 2

My CDLC !