Intermediate: @
Advanced: @@SmellsLikeMonkey
Masterclass: N/A

Bass:
Beginner: @@oler1970
Intermediate: @@covinhas87
Advanced: @@missis sumner
Masterclass: @

Honarably mentioned is @@iminashi for 100% on Intermediate Lead. Other 100% were on easy lines so no glory.

Congrats

This week songs are

Lead Path:
Beginner: Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (2) chosen by @@Vodka
Intermediate: Opeth - Ending Credits (4) chosen by @@albatross213
Advanced: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet (6) chosen by @@Mortalo
MasterClass: Soda Stereo - En la Ciudad de la Furia (9) chosen by @@SmellsLikeMonkey

God of Guitar: JerryC - Canon Rock (10) played on week 69 requested by @@Brutus Erectus as Da Capo (it won't be da capo as I would like to use that impossible rhythm someday, when we will lack good MC rhythm, as this week we have one)

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (3)

Intermediate: Opeth - Ending Credits (5)
Advanced: N/A
Masterclass: Soda Stereo - En la Ciudad de la Furia (9)

Bass Path:
Beginner: Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (2)

Intermediate: Soda Stereo - En la Ciudad de la Furia (5)
Advanced: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet (5)

(it was rated 8, but I doubt that score now, compared to Transylvania)
Masterclass: Opeth - Ending Credits (5)

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Exercise Challenges:

1st Exercise: Blues Comping 1 in A major shuffle
2nd Exercise: Blues Comping 2 in A major - straight 8ths

3rd Exercise: Blues Comping 3 in G major (funky)
4rd Exercise: Blues Comping 4 in E major (shuffle)

Everyone can bring up new scores that will be added to the
exercises scoreboards

Honorable list Diehard Member:

Classless, Fearless FreeBird Members in their endless battle with the fb police:

P.s. Please, see changes in Championship Class Lists!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

We didn't had much time this week, but surprisingly song selection went smooth. So what we have?

Simple Minds - lead is easy and repetitive but it didn't bored me :huh: Rhythm is very fun though, you should like :)

Opeth - 1st time I hear Opeth :mellow: Lead is more like last weeks one but easier. Once again rhythm steals the show on guitar. I like it.

Alannah Myles - Great song full of tasty riffs all over the place. Tuning to Eb is worth it.

Soda Stereo - Some arpeggios with solo at the end, nice song :)

And basses:

Simple Minds is pretty straithforward with triplets that will require some speed but it's clear beginner. Funny things happen later as I rated all three Opeth, Alannah and Soda as 5, so here you should shine and decide what you think is trickier. Maybe Black Velvet has more string skipping but Opeth has some fast hopo's, so I dunno :huh: Nonetheless both are very fun ^_^ Sad that my bass is playing tricks on me :(

• Like 5

As you remember (or not) some weeks ago we played Yellowcard. I told you there the band is going to release they last album.
And today we're playing Simple Minds song. Yellowcard did a cover for the song.

Here it is: Yellowcard - Don't You (Forget About Me)

The cover was performed on MTV Movie Awards 2005.

Actually I first heard this song as a cover by Yellowcard.

The original song was used in the film "The Breakfast Club". And I didn't see it  :P

• Like 3

---

I'm not an English speaker. Sorry for possible mistakes.

Great oportunity for everyone to know about Soda Stereo. One of the best latinamerican bands of the history. I've really enjoyed doing this custom. Cirque du soleil is gonna make a show in honor to this band. Unbelievable! Hope you like and enjoy this song like i do.

Cheers from Argentina! And of course:

tumblr_nbdz7rk6b61r1uwhho1_250.gif

• Like 4

My Custom Songs (Workshop)                                              YouTube Videos

80C651DEE.png

Great oportunity for everyone to know about Soda Stereo. One of the best latinamerican bands of the history. I've really enjoyed doing this custom. Cirque du soleil is gonna make a show in honor to this band. Unbelievable! Hope you like and enjoy this song like i do.

Cheers from Argentina! And of course:

tumblr_nbdz7rk6b61r1uwhho1_250.gif

I can't convert it to Mac. :(

I've played this before and it deserves a better score, but I am very, very drunk.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKUlQyTVdMWENrZms/view?usp=sharing

I'll try the other 5s when I'm in a better state of sobriety (although I can't  convert Soda whatsit to Mac, so if anyone could fix that, that would be nice). :)

• Like 2

176165705.png

@@missis sumner The converter of the toolkit always failed to me. I don't know what version of the converter makes the work right

I think I'm running a version from April 2014… but then I am running the Mac version.  I could try a newer test version. :)

• Like 1

Last time I played this as MC I got 72 after 9 attempts and some pretty serious work on it.

http://i.imgur.com/5uflpDs.jpg

This week I pull it out for the first time since then and manage some pretty big improvement. Imagine if I work on it now...  :o

• Like 5

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

But wait, there's more!:

http://i.imgur.com/BuzokSu.jpg

Really enjoy this song. Haven't played it on guitar but used to listen to it a ton in the early 2000s.

http://i.imgur.com/SUnamio.jpg

Don't know who this band is, or what any of these words mean... but it's a pretty fun guitar chart. Very active - each riff uses a lot of the strings!

• Like 7

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

I've managed to convert Soda Stereo to Mac, but it's not working.  It causes Rocksmith to crash when I try to play it. :(

So here are the others:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKWHZFeXpBYklzTXc/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKUXFTSlVYNDhPNXM/view?usp=sharing

And another little go on this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKM0pzaDg4R0FrV2M/view?usp=sharing

I think my problem on the Alannah Myles might be my muting of the open strings, or it could just be my cable, 'cos I'm missing an awful lot of easy open Es. :(

• Like 3

@@Hughmonty wrong pic for intermediate rhythm

@@Num14 Welcome back :)

• Like 1

First timer here, with my entry for Advanced class. I played Black Velvet and here is my screenshot :P

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/103451662/760/remote/10602158282384605184/screenshots/20160731171545_1.jpg

or

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zqrj8g&s=9#.V54MWKIno9k

• Like 6

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

Welcome @! You should try MC song cause we're not worthy of your presence in Advanced Class :o

• Like 2

Thank you  ;) Ive been playing for only 1.5 years so i dont believe MC is for me though but I can try it out!

Welcome @! You should try MC song cause we're not worthy of your presence in Advanced Class :o

• Like 1

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

Goddamnit!!! I broke my E string while tuning to standard  :( And I had this bad feeling today, i was afraid to even bend it too much and now I broke it. Probably from switching so many tunings today to participate on this championship :D Wost part is im at my village at my uncles and grandmother's so my city is a bit far and i cant make my uncle drive for like 40 minutes to go to the shop :( My first time ever here and my luck decided to screw me over :D But thats alright, i at least managed to get my advanced song entry before it broke good luck to everybody !

• Like 6

My CDLC ! 

@@Mortalo It would have been good to add "Canon Rock" in advanced rhythm, or maybe in masterclass. Also add in the main post of every week the tunings of each arrangement. It's just a suggestion :)

C1FB3160B.png

• Like 6

My Custom Songs (Workshop)                                              YouTube Videos

80C651DEE.png