installing Custom Forge Song kit

Mrhooke

Question

I am PC rocksmith 2014 and 2015 owner. I have been away for a while but i am returning now, i want to download some new songs but i noticed that Customsforge has upgraged, congrats!

However i cannot download the applicaiton that allows me to download cusom songs. When I click on the former link it says the search has been permanently retired. It directs me back to CustomsForge forum page. Does this means we are no longer able to create and upload/download songs for Rocksmith 2015 or am i missing a step in the process?

1 answer to this question

There is no tool called "custom forge song kit" , there is no "Rocksmith 2015" and there is no tool you need to download song.  Just press the "cdlc ignition" button on the top of the screen.

We can and a lot of people are creating songs for Rocksmith 2014.