Disable Tuning Check & Tuner before song starts

CalegaR1

Hi all,

found a way to disable the tuning check and tuner before a song starts for Rocksmith, not 2014.

There's a way to disable it also on 2014?

I honestly doesn't need it (got a chromatic tuner apart, way more accurate) and i change tuning often when i play with rocksmith (odin bless digitech the drop) and i'm honestly quite bored of losing time each song

Thank you

Steam: CalegaR1

Gear: PRS Custom 24 Black Gold Burst - PRS HollowBody II Black Gold Burst - PRS Torero SE Jet White - Gibson Les Paul Custom Cherry Burst - Custom Broadcaster '5x heavy relic

Without music, life would be a mistake - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

If you compare the RS tuner with another tuner you'll notice a slight difference between them.

I've seen often after tuning outside with one of my 4 other tuners (all are calibrated to 440hz) I have to tune the guitar or bass slightly down for the game.

I'd recommend to tune with RS if you play there. There's no wasted time if you tune with this or another, both need only a few seconds.

But if you change in game from one to another tuning there is a way to skip the first tuning to the last string. By pressing up or down button you can jump to the next string.

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Thank you man for the hint!

i'll give it a try!

Since i play in a very different tunings (from standard to dropB) it's a pain in the ass everytime to retune, since i'm using a drop pedal!

Steam: CalegaR1

Gear: PRS Custom 24 Black Gold Burst - PRS HollowBody II Black Gold Burst - PRS Torero SE Jet White - Gibson Les Paul Custom Cherry Burst - Custom Broadcaster '5x heavy relic

Without music, life would be a mistake - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Administrator

@ to put more depth into this, since RS only works with transient (attack of the note) which are know to be slightly higher in pitch (about 10 cent depending on how strong you pick the string) so RS tuner will always be off 10 cent below to actually make sure you play the correct pitch in the end.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity