Shortage of USB cable tones ?

Chlipouni

Question

Hi !

I have just broken my cable tone and I can't find my spare cable !

After a quick search on the various online stores, I haven' found anything to replace it with a reasonable price !

Do you have the same problem in other countries (I live in France) ?

For now, I have repared my existing cable by replacing the Guitar plug ...

So if you have any broken cables, don't throw them in the trash ...

7 answers to this question

i have been afraid of loosing a cable due to breaking... so after buying the original rocksmith with the cable, i bought 2014 with cable just to be safe, then i found 2014 for xbox one on amazon for 29.99 with cable i bought that too. so far so good all three cables work and i take real good care of the main one i use and stored the other two in a safe place away from kids and pets. any time i go to used game stores or pawn shops i keep an eye out for additional rocksmith cables, to prepare for the future of not being able to replace them, do to ubisoft not making them anymore. though i hope they make another rocksmith using the same cable to keep the other versions usable. i still play the original title from time to time and i know i will play the pc version of 2014 for even longer!

@@Xstatic, decent A\D converters should fit, but it's costs much more than RT cable even with $50-60 price ;)

anyway I think they should use ASIO interface to get Ultralow latency and w\o issues for dedicated hardware.
but then bundle free RS is not what ubi will do in near future IMO

A good idea is to use an ABY splitter box and a real guitar cable , the rocksmith cable will not get damaged as long as the box doesn't get moved about , can even use double sided tape to stick the box down. plug in your standard guitar cable and bobs your uncle.

• Like 1

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic