Problem splitting a song

kanexian

Question

Hi all,

my name is Peter and this is my first post to the forum.

First I'd like to say that I really appreciate the work you put into this! Big thanks!

I'm really new to things like EoF or the BPR-Tool that I found by reading through the topics.

So I tried to import a song and just to get familiar with the programs, I thought it's a good start to just split a CDLC that is one big piece into a bunch of smaller pieces for the Riff-Repititor after reading the tuorials.

Easier said than done... I'm not able to get a working result :(

I tried with the BPR-Tool and managed to split the song where I want to but after repacking, the song was not recognized in RS anymore.

May I ask if someone can take a short approach to explain what I should do?

(I tried with this song: (Huey Lewis - Stuck with you) https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhxohuk7680xtx4/Huey-Lewis--The-News_Stuck-With-You_v1_p.psarc?dl=0

Thanks,

Peter

1 answer to this question