"One or more fields are missing information" [Not]?

@@Zooropa_Station, yes, use Beta version always you've got issues. stable version is like 1.8 years old :)

also, gain\clean could be empty

Oof, I didn't even realize, I just figured it was always in "beta" lol

It's just that I haven't had this issue with any of the other customs I've done using the same build (maybe it's just a random hit and miss thing)

So where can I get the latest build? Your signature's link is dead for me (and should I uninstall this one first?)

• 2 years later...

@@klem.trente30 I guess it's because it's missing Version field. not sure when we've stopped setting default values there so I'm not sure if we should put it back for old cdlc file with no default v1 version, like I need to re think versioning  thing for that

• Developer

@@klem.trente30 For starters ... download and always use the latest beta version of the toolkit. 

This CDLC was originally produced with an old version of the toolkit which did not perform good validation or quality control checks of the song information data which resulted in 'garbage-in garbage-out' and many CDLC in-game hangs. 

The new toolkit performs song information validation before producing the final package.  Special characters like '/' are not permitted in the in-game sortable fields.   You will also need to enter a valid 'Version' number before pressing 'Generate', and you will be good to go.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy