Ignore status in EOF doesn't actually ignore in-game

Billkwando

Question

I've been using ignore status for quite some time in EoF for notes/rakes/noises that RS probably wouldn't  be able to detect properly, and I don't think it works the way I thought it did.

Observe:

http://i.imgur.com/wxEhe1Z.jpg

How the hell do you get 100% accuracy and then only 89% on the song? Frustrating.

I assume there's nothing I can other than not use ignore status anymore, but I'm curious if anyone has any idea what's going on here?

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

• Administrator

it's the way RS works here. You are using the ignore status to quite the amount for it to represent more than 10% of the note displayed...

If it can't be done (and god RS can do some crazy shit if you have some imagination) better not show it, it's what ODLC tends to do.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

it's the way RS works here. You are using the ignore status to quite the amount for it to represent more than 10% of the note displayed...

If it can't be done (and god RS can do some crazy shit if you have some imagination) better not show it, it's what ODLC tends to do.

There are 31 ignores (and 250 notes?). and yeah I've seen some of the crazy shit it can do (below). ;)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37n9ry_crazy-bend-tap-actually-works_videogames

may be a sng bug ofc

i think it should be 100 out there, since it auto play it :)

I'm sorry I can't follow any of what you're saying. :D

I did try making a version without DD but that didn't help. One odd thing I noticed is that there are usually 2 percentages, one for accuracy and one for Mastery, but I'm only seeing one here. I've seen this on a couple of my CDLCs before and always meant to ask about it.

Edit:

As a test, I went and deleted all the ignore statuses from the 30-something notes, and I got this:

http://i.imgur.com/ezStS7O.jpg

Still it seems odd?

- Billkwando

• Administrator

Mastery is the % indicated next to the song title and it's calculated by this formula Mastery = Difficulty * Accuracy

Accuracy is simply the % of note that you hit during your run. If i follow what Alex say, the sng file (the chart) have an indication of the amount of note which can probably affect how accuracy is rated inside the game.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@firekorn, it has count of total notes should be played and score per note value so it's probably there, It has 2 fields which I'm sure one for "real notes total" maybe for counting something or allocating array and second one, which is 100% spotted had less then previous field, it's probably should be modifyed by substitution from all notes to play - ignore notes and score per note should be calculated from that value, I can try to implement it tonight, but i need test project, which would be great to have by that time ;)

• Like 1

@@Billkwando, can I get bad one? It will  save my time for charting example song to fix this scoring bug, which is sng maxnotes issue...

Here you go! :)

https://mega.nz/#!9xdQyBBT!dIjpmTeDWh4C0H9L7XfoU9F1ppmO1JokoVZ2ugmjrVo

Let me know when I can download the new version of EoF. I use ignore status a LOT (mostly for rakes and scratches, and effects like that) so I'll need to go back and redo a bunch of my charts to fix this. I've seen it in Zag's WMGGW (which I worked on) as well. Probably Purple Rain and countless other things I've done.

Ironically, it seems the ignores in Freight Elevator were unnecessary, since it seems to be picking up the stuff I set to ignore just fine. ;)

Edit: here's the actual project folder all zipped up. The toolkit package file is in there too. I wasn't sure what you'd need, so I figured I'd give you everything, to make it easier on you.

https://mega.nz/#!A8EGwADS!BJAQJBtiCIVLGjBh3vXm6fQgn2lfJ4NXgEmQqjJw88E

Thanks!

• Like 1

- Billkwando

Well anyway, ignore status does work ingame, it was confirmed, but we have another bug, ignore status affect score system in bad way, I can't identify how it was done originally, so It may take a while to figure out, one thing i can say it's mostly like in json files  I think, mastery or difficulty parameter :(

changing sng mzxnotes and score values didn't help much. (about 1.3% still missing from 90 notes and 20 ignores so it's like 2 notes still missing)

Well anyway, ignore status does work ingame, it was confirmed, but we have another bug, ignore status affect score system in bad way, I can't identify how it was done originally, so It may take a while to figure out, one thing i can say it's mostly like in json files  I think, mastery or difficulty parameter :(

changing sng mzxnotes and score values didn't help much. (about 1.3% still missing from 90 notes and 20 ignores so it's like 2 notes still missing)

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. This issue has been bugging me for a while and I'd love to see it fixed! :D

Thanks!!

Bill

- Billkwando

Yay, thanks! I'm not sure how EOF updates work, is it available now, or in a future update?

- Billkwando

Uh oh:

http://i.imgur.com/Qurg6DP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Wxz1Mmq.jpg

2016-07-24 14:14:47.6643 | COUCHZILLA-PC . - Bill| PID: 10860 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) : 
 RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program.Main 
 Version: 2.6.0.0-4174fc7b 

2016-07-24 14:14:47.6643 | COUCHZILLA-PC . - Bill| PID: 10860 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) : 

Command: "C:\Apps Installers and Zips\Games & Patches\Rocksmith Custom Creation\master-2.6.0.0-4174fc7b3141\RocksmithToolkitGUI.exe"  

2016-07-24 18:48:10.9275 | COUCHZILLA-PC . - Bill| PID: 10860 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (ERROR) : 
 RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program.<Main>b__1 

RocksmithToolkitGUI
Void FillPackageCreatorForm(RocksmithToolkitLib.DLCPackage.DLCPackageData, System.String)
Exception catched:

System.NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Void FillPackageCreatorForm(RocksmithToolkitLib.DLCPackage.DLCPackageData, System.String)    at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.FillPackageCreatorForm(DLCPackageData info, String filesBaseDir) in c:\build\RocksmithTookitGUI\DLCPackageCreator\DLCPackageCreator.cs:line 580
   at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.loadTemplate(String dlcLoadPath) in c:\build\RocksmithTookitGUI\DLCPackageCreator\DLCPackageCreator.cs:line 507
   at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.dlcLoadButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\build\RocksmithTookitGUI\DLCPackageCreator\DLCPackageCreator.cs:line 488
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.FillPackageCreatorForm(DLCPackageData info, String filesBaseDir) in c:\build\RocksmithTookitGUI\DLCPackageCreator\DLCPackageCreator.cs:line 580
   at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.loadTemplate(String dlcLoadPath) in c:\build\RocksmithTookitGUI\DLCPackageCreator\DLCPackageCreator.cs:line 507
   at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.dlcLoadButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\build\RocksmithTookitGUI\DLCPackageCreator\DLCPackageCreator.cs:line 488
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
2016-07-24 18:48:36.6349 | COUCHZILLA-PC . - Bill| PID: 10860 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (ERROR) : 

RocksmithToolkitGUI
Void FillPackageCreatorForm(RocksmithToolkitLib.DLCPackage.DLCPackageData, System.String)
Exception catched:

System.NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Void FillPackageCreatorForm(RocksmithToolkitLib.DLCPackage.DLCPackageData, System.String)    at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.FillPackageCreatorForm(DLCPackageData info, String filesBaseDir) in c:\build\RocksmithTookitGUI\DLCPackageCreator\DLCPackageCreator.cs:line 580
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.FillPackageCreatorForm(DLCPackageData info, String filesBaseDir) in c:\build\RocksmithTookitGUI\DLCPackageCreator\DLCPackageCreator.cs:line 580
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
2016-07-24 18:54:20.6776 | COUCHZILLA-PC . - Bill| PID: 10860 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (ERROR) : 

RocksmithToolkitGUI
Exception catched:

2016-07-24 18:54:38.3416 | COUCHZILLA-PC . - Bill| PID: 10860 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (ERROR) : 

RocksmithToolkitGUI
Exception catched:

- Billkwando

You've got old toolkit, use beta one, not stable, I see from log file it's stable there :P

Ah I installed it over the old one, maybe there were some old files left behind. It said beta at the top when I launched it. I got it from the link in your sig.

- Billkwando

@@Billkwando, so is it solved?

I'll have to wait until I get home to find out. :)

- Billkwando

Everything went great, for about 5 seconds:

http://i.imgur.com/KKAvG6q.jpg

I tried to load a tone and....here I am again. :)

• Like 1

- Billkwando

@@Billkwando. great :)

you have old tones, but you can have them from psarc or profile or json

I should've been sleeping now but im reading some novel here :D

OK, are you telling me that my library of tones that I've been saving for 2 years is now useless?

So basically I'm just as screwed before, but in a different flavor now. Is there somewhere I was warned about this fun surprise before upgrading?

- Billkwando

10570Of course

Of course, give me 2 seconds. I do not want to lose this:

http://i.imgur.com/OhG1JcU.jpg

- Billkwando

• Like 1