Most CDLC working. Some do not, anyone know why?

HotLunchMeat

Question

First off, love this site and it's contributors!  If I knew more about music and creating these myself, which I may have to learn how, I will contribute.  I have downloaded and bought many different songs from steam and this site.  Most of them work, some however never show up.  Wondering if anyone knows what the deal is with that,  These songs are definitely ones I want to play, and they are in the right spot.  Just don't want to show up in the game.  Also, I'm on a PC and yes, I did make sure it was the format for the right machine.

Thanks all.

5 answers to this question

• Administrator

You might not want to have too many songs at once in the DLC folder if you start having issue with CDLC not correctly showing up as conflict can arise quickly and debugging can become a nightmare when there's too many to look through.

Fist thing i would try is to see if they show up if you only put the desire CDLC in your DLC folder (you can just move the other CDLC out of the DLC folder).

Also the CustomsForge Song Manager might help you but i'm not a big user of it so i won't be of much help with it.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

I know i've already played "Ain't no rest for the wicked" without any issue but i didn't have any other Cage The Elephant songs in my CDLC folder at the time and we didn't have any report for the other song not working over the hundreds of download they have which leads me to doubt the issue comes only from the CDLC itself but could comes from a combination of 2 or more CDLC conflicting with each other.

If you can pinpoint which CDLC works by themself and not when there's other CDLC around, we'll be able to help you fix those.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity