Volbeat - Fallen. Can i post it to youtube?

TheVanillaMiner

Question

4 answers to this question

Try it. The worst that will happen is they'll put a copyright claim on you and your video will go down, you won't get a strike. That happened to me when I uploaded my playthrough of No Surprises by Radiohead, just try it, most likely it will get claimed and all that really does it make it so the record company/label gets all the ad revenue from your video.

• Like 1

You will probably have no issues. I have my channel set so that I do not get any revenue from ads that youtube runs. Not sure if that helps but it might. So if anyone gets the ad revenue I guess the record company does.

I have discovered bands by watching RS2014 on youtube so it it a good way for bands to gain new fans.

My Youtube channel is basically a list of Rocksmith's easiest songs because those are the only ones I can play.  :P

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMV9RfoApHM5Zmi1CobqTJw

Thank you guys for responding. I did upload it and what they do is they put a copyright claim on it, and they allow it to be viewed. Because rocksmith used the album version and the one Volbeat is blocking

Try it. The worst that will happen is they'll put a copyright claim on you and your video will go down, you won't get a strike. That happened to me when I uploaded my playthrough of No Surprises by Radiohead, just try it, most likely it will get claimed and all that really does it make it so the record company/label gets all the ad revenue from your video.

You will probably have no issues. I have my channel set so that I do not get any revenue from ads that youtube runs. Not sure if that helps but it might. So if anyone gets the ad revenue I guess the record company does.

I have discovered bands by watching RS2014 on youtube so it it a good way for bands to gain new fans.

is the one they put on youtube i think.