Error Generating PC File

I know, there are so many topics here with the same header.  I checked a bunch, and some looked similar to me, but...  :unsure:

I charted my current song in EoF, and all seemed good, but when I tried to generate the PC file I get the following error:

Toolkit%20error%2006042016.JPG

What's weird, is if after setting up the Toolkit and this happens, if I then close and reopen, and load my saved package, I am able to generate the file.  However, when I play the file in RS the 3 second delay of the music is not there, and the notes start late.  Here is the psarc.

I initially thought maybe there was an error when I added the time delay, but I'm not sure.  I also had the same error message on my previous song I charted, but after the restart and reload of the package, the song didn't have any errors.  Here is my song folder, and I have copied the log file and put it in the rar.

Thank you for your help,

Tysylio

• Like 1

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

See my Workshop here.

@@Tysylio, I'm unable to reproduce NullReference exception, but I guess it's song.Tones is null so I added check to validate that we need to update it.

it seems that you manually generate your audio files, I think EOF should re-write wav each save, but I think it didn't. so your wav file = original, anyway, use guitar.ogg in toolkit audio field and it will be converted just fine, idk why you still doing manual convert at wwise(most difficult part in old days to perform ;)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy