Had to share this beauty

Gauzra

A few months ago I got my hands on an ESP Edwards EDR II 7 string. The replica model of Dir en Grey's guitarist.

It's incredibly comfortable and that finish is amazing. Definitely recommending ESP to anyone looking to get a new axe.

http://puu.sh/pPcAu/a4a1c35cb3.jpg

http://puu.sh/pPcGG/07da499ef0.jpg

Came with Seymour Duncans that sound pretty awesome. I've got a somewhat busted Marhsall so I can only imagine what they would sound like on a decent amp.

I stream regularly! Check it out on twitch.tv/gauzra

Currently doing music/writing work for @eggdev - Check them out, though their content is NSFW at times.

Looks like a wine red firefall finish or some sort... not bad.

What amp are you plugging it to? Transistor or tube? Some old Marshalls like one of the JCM 900's combo versions had some transistors for gain stages although they were tube (kinda like hybrid), so yeah, only some older Marshalls are good (like the JCM 2000 TSL 100).

I'd def. get a nice amp to go along with it if you don't have a tube amp.

• Like 1

Looks like a wine red firefall finish or some sort... not bad.

What amp are you plugging it to? Transistor or tube? Some old Marshalls like one of the JCM 900's combo versions had some transistors for gain stages although they were tube (kinda like hybrid), so yeah, only some older Marshalls are good (like the JCM 2000 TSL 100).

I'd def. get a nice amp to go along with it if you don't have a tube amp.

Unfortunately I don't have the space for a decent amp. It's a crappy second hand MG 30DFX Marhsall. Definitely getting something better when I have the chance.

Currently doing music/writing work for @eggdev - Check them out, though their content is NSFW at times.

Unfortunately I don't have the space for a decent amp. It's a crappy second hand MG 30DFX Marhsall. Definitely getting something better when I have the chance.

You can get pretty far with a 1x12 combo, something like this would do wonders:

https://reverb.com/item/2126874-fender-supersonic-112-60-watts

Nice thanks for the recommendation.