Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 140

Rodman

@@NoonyDeloony

I have been revisiting a lot of songs as well and I cant believe the amount of progress I have made since I have been in the CS

Every song I tried I beet my PB...... even songs I had played 50 odd times. (especially bass)

This Championship must be helping, as playing even feels easier.

• Like 3

Sucks to hear about the computer problems, @@albatross213 . Hope you can come hang out with us soon.

And welcome back, @@Nacholede ! Glad to have you again, MC lead could use a little more action.

http://i.imgur.com/JUEGd3p.jpg

Used to love Yellowcard as a kid. Haven't listened to them in the past decade or so, but this was a cool tune. Pretty tricky chords/solo for beginners, but you guys seem to be handling it pretty well.

• Like 9

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

Another fairly busy week hopefully will get some more time tomorrow to play

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s622/trevellyan1/20160701210514_1_zpsbh8xa9h7.jpg

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s622/trevellyan1/20160701204722_1_zps3lpqobnr.jpg

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

-= weekly leaderboard update =-

leader changes:

@Telboy13  - INT Rhy

CONGRATULATIONS! and

welcome back @@Nacholede and @@albatross213 ... its not the same without you guys!

http://i64.tinypic.com/2em03ra.jpg

Have a great weekend

• Like 6

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@@NoonyDeloony - yes, funny thing i did the same this afternoon...

After a ridiculously shitty week at work (and i really love my job) and after laying some concrete bricks in the garden (which always feels good) i motivated myself to improve my humiliating Q4 Bass score.... not a chance stopped right in the middle of first try and instead grabbed the zombieschec for seek and destroy rhy - instant new best 97.9 and 98 on black sunshine lead after that, and both sounded ok over the amp. Yes - going back to old songs sometimes is the best thing you can do.

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I've played it a few times, and each time I miss a note pretty early on. Not sure if it's the same one each time (there might be an issue with the note?), but given the long lead-in time, I don't think I'll be aiming for 100% on this. 

http://i.imgur.com/LjgeiZB.jpg

Pretty fun song to play, though.

• Like 8

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Indulged in the devil's lettuce tonight and riffed out tonight.  Didn't improve on Mr. Holden, but sure had fun tying myself! :D

Lately, I feel like I should be trying to start producing again. I used to produce music, long ago... but I stopped because I didn't feel like I understood melody enough. I could drop a sick beat in half a second because of all the years of drumming I've been doing, but it took me a long time to get any other ideas out of my head and into the computer.

So I got frustrated and poured myself into guitar. But I'm pretty decent at it now, I think. I feel like I have no excuse anymore! I should get back to songwriting and start polishing that old skill off. I used to be pretty good at it, back in my band days...

• Like 7

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

I think @@Gamut should write a tune, chart it, produce a backing track then we can all send a video in each of our performance, Bass, Rhythm and Lead 'Rocksmith CS Band', then get it mixed,produced, sent out on the inter web.

Before you know it we will have MTV around our houses to film our Cribs & pimped up rides hahaha

Can't wait

Well done Wales btw

• Like 6

nearly forgot to post yesterdays slight improvements....... got no chance to get any better as i had the Granddaughter last night and is still here causing as much havoc as a 10 month old can, and no sign of here leaving any time soon  :wub:

Rhythm.....

f33fys25fv32bor6g.jpgLead......

70h6pig99aaz6f66g.jpglooking forward to the next challenge,

Cheers

• Like 6

@@Brutus Erectus

I'd like to use your Q4 playthrough for the record page if it's ok for you  :)

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png