New, official DLC not showing up in store

Fifo

Question

Some new official DLC has been released lately that i wanted to buy, but i've noticed that most newer DLC packs and singles are not showing up in the in-game store. It seems like the in-game store froze the moment i added the first CDLC.

They do appear in the steam store though, but i'm worried they won't show up in game, like if RS  ignores new DLC for some reason, should i purchase them.

Is this normal behavior from installing CDLC? If so, how can i revert it? I've tried deleting rocksmith2014.exe and D3DX9_42.dll, then verifying game cache, but it doesnt change anything.

Of if i go ahead and purchase from the steam store will they be installed normally?

5 answers to this question

That has nothing to do with CDLC, but is 100% the UbiSoft servers. They had a period of 6 months where nothing new would show up within the game, not the "Advertising" of new packs, or showing them from within the store.  

If you purchase from the steam store - yes they will be installed normally, since even the in-game "store" purchases on PC are handled via Steam anyway. Worst case scenario, you occasionally need to re-start steam.

SO i came back after few months of no playing to find out I want you back is a DLC now, not a big deal, it's a sweet ass song and it is worth to pay for it.. but it doesn't show up in the ingame store... other than this game i have no idea what to use steam or how to buy DLC... please could some one help me? i have the same problem i cant find any package nor songs from 2014 onwards :S

• Administrator

@@Jokkah http://store.steampowered.com/app/492987/ you mean that?

Note that this was the first result when i search for "I Want You Back Steam Rocksmith" on google...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity