Samba Pa Ti- Sacred Fire

ThePsyCrow

Hi community, LaMosca here aka also know as ThePsyCrow for Twitch Tv.

I wanted to reach out to a tabber that could specificly work on this CDLC for me. Its in the request forms but I need a experienced tabber that can manually put in the notes in some spots since the version I want is from Live from Mexico 1993, The album is Sacred Fire, which i belive has a master recording of it.

On the request link i put a couple youtube videos, one in particular is a very good cover to visually watch. The notations for Samba Pa Ti are easy to get but Sacred Fire Live in Mexico version is not as easily to be found, some of it is improvised. If anyone can take on this challenge for me I'd appreciate it as its a song i'd like to perform for my Father as its a special song to him. The sacred fire version is superior than the original in the 70's

Forgive me if I posted this in the wrong section, wasn't sure which one was the best section for it.