Need help with first project.

brved3

Hello.

I tried doing my fist CDLC project, when I try to run it in RS 2014, the preview sounds like its on fast forward or something, and when I load it the board is empty and the song stops.

I have no idea if its a problem in EOF, wwise or Rocksmith toolkit.

I inluded the project, and I'm only using the bass track and no lyrics.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ca1y5jb7im135hh/Our_Last_Night_-_Same_Old_War.rar

Can anone help?

Hi, i downloaded your project.

The issue with the preview is due to the fact that you had it made automatically by the toolkit. It isn't a great deal, you can make a good preview manually using i.e. GoldWave.

About the problem with eof, the first thing I noticed that you didn't make sections, but the first beat has one. Try to remove it ( the section marker called "outro" and the phrase marker called "tabs by ..."

Note that if you don't make sections the riff repeater will  not work.

Also don't forget ti add 3 seconds of silence at the beginning.

Hope this helps, don't exitate to ask if you need.

When you open the project in eof you can see the markers at the beginning of the chart.

In order to remove them just open Beat/Events/All Events and push two times the button "delete".

Save the project and repack the cdlc with the newly generated arrangement.