Lets see your DLC folder XD

Raamie

Question

11 answers to this question

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

How many are this? Maybe about 700, that shouldn't be too many. In my folder are about 1250, RS runs without any problems, ok, sometimes it also crashes, but rarely and only if I leave the game for a longer time by Win button(few hours) without closing it.

I saw any m.psarcs in your folder, you should delete them, they're useless on PC.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

How many are this? Maybe about 700, that shouldn't be too many. In my folder are about 1250, RS runs without any problems, ok, sometimes it also crashes, but rarely and only if I leave the game for a longer time by Win button(few hours) without closing it.

I saw any m.psarcs in your folder, you should delete them, they're useless on PC.

yea the m.psarcs where for my xbox version I had, I just piled everything into 1 folder XD

Shit Bassist GG WP

I have nearly 7000 cdlc in my folder and everything runs just fine in mine other than the long load time to enumerate the database. I have found that setting each song to a different actual dlc code helps the game run smoother. If you have them all set to smashing pumpkins you will inevitably crash on occasion. 

I have nearly 7000 cdlc in my folder and everything runs just fine in mine other than the long load time to enumerate the database. I have found that setting each song to a different actual dlc code helps the game run smoother. If you have them all set to smashing pumpkins you will inevitably crash on occasion. 

How do you download so many? It would take forever to download 7000 of them wouldn't it?

How do you download so many? It would take forever to download 7000 of them wouldn't it?

I do it by picking a band and just go down the list adding their songs to my collection.  When I do a bulk download, I usually get about 500 songs at a time within an hour or 2.